spoonta66 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Revised Comments Appreciated

First a few facts about myself:

28yo, 6'6", 265lbs, BF%- 16%
    Bicept- 18.5", Chest-50", Waist- 38", Thigh- 28", Calf- 19.5", Neck- 22", Forearm- 16.75"

Bulking at the moment so the BF% is up a bit. Gonna try my first bulking cycle soon and just wanted a few comments from the pros! This is what ive come up with so far and i know the sust isnt a popular one with many for a first cycle but thats all i can get where i am. Still got a lot of planning to do before i start it though.

Cycle Plan:

Sustanon - Week 1-10, 500mg/week (250mg mon & thurs)
    D-bol- Week 1-4, 25mg/day
    Nolva- Week 1-15, 20mg/day
    Clomid- Week 13-15, Day1, 300mg; Day2-14, 100mg/ed;Day15-21, 50mg/ed
    Femera-Week 1-15, 0.25mg ed

Going to take the Femera and the Nolva the whole way through because of past problems with gyno during puberty and want to keep the water retention down to a minimum .
    Last edited by spoonta66; 09-06-2004 at 11:37 PM.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonta66
    First a few facts about myself:

28yo, 6'6", 265lbs, BF%- 16%
    Bicept- 18.5", Chest-50", Waist- 38", Thigh- 28", Calf- 19.5", Neck- 22", Forearm- 16.75"

Bulking at the moment so the BF% is up a bit. Gonna try my first bulking cycle soon and just wanted a few comments from the pros! This is what ive come up with so far and i know the sust isnt a popular one with many for a first cycle but thats all i can get where i am. Still got a lot of planning to do before i start it though.

Cycle Plan:

Sustanon - Week 1-10, 500mg/week (250mg mon & thurs)
    D-bol- Week 1-4, 25mg/day
    Nolva- Week 1-13, 20mg/day
    Clomid- Week 13-15, Day1, 300mg; Day2-14, 100mg/ed;Day15-21, 50mg/ed
    Femera-Week 1-15, 0.25mg ed

Going to take the Femera and the Nolva the whole way through because of past problems with gyno during puberty and want to keep the water retention down to a minimum .
    From the research that I have done on this forum, sust is to be injected eod to gain max benefit from it because of the prop in it. But there are a few who will tell you that since it is your first cycle you will still do good with injecting twice a week. I will be di=oing my first cycle soon and it too will be sust and dbol , except I will be injecting eod at 500mg a week for 12 weeks, and 30mg dbol for weeks 1-4. Nolva and femera also thru duration of cycle and then standard protocol of clomid and nolva pct. Our stats are real close to the same except your a little taller and heavier than me. I hope you keep us posted on your results. I'd be interested in hearing about it. Good luck bro

ya im going to take before and after measurments and maybe a few pics. i cant wait to see what sort of gains are possible i hear 1st cycle is always the best thats why i wanted to get it right first time.

REV
    REV is offline New Member
    You will get some nice gains, especialy in the first weeks when dbol and prop from the sust kick in together.
    good that you got the nolva and femera, otherwise you would be one bloated mofo hehe.
    I'm on dbol and enathate atm, 4 week now so im off dbol, and boy did I take on some water, but i only used 10mg of Noval daily. I lost most of the water now and am waiting for the enath to kick in.
    I can't imagine having both test and dbol kicking in together, lol I would have exploded. :P

Thats what im hoping for. cheers for the reply

REV
    You will enjoy dbol , unless you are prone to high blood pressure,
    dont forget about milk thistle or some sort of liver protector while taking dbol. In my previous cycle I didn't use any and had to stop dbol half way cause I got some pains near my liver. This time I took some and had no problems.
    Also an asprin each day wouldn't hurt, will keep the blood pressure down.

Thanks again i wasnt sure about the liver treatments but now for sure am gonna try and get some milk thistle.

Will_194 is offline New Member

Livercare

Hey Spoons downunder you can get livercare complex tablets from blackmores try your local chemist, good cycle though, should be sufficient for your first.

ps forgot im going to be lifting the d-bol dose to 35mg and taking liver tonic and milk thistle as well but if i get pain ill drop the dosage down again.

REV
    You wont have a problem then, unless you have an alcohol bindge during that time heh
    With the higher dose of dbol you might get some back pumps or muscle craps, so make sure you drink heeps of water.
    But they ain't that bad and the rapid weight gain and extra strength at the gym make up for the little discomfort

Thread Information