bustermayer is offline New Member

Girlfriend and Nol.

My girlfriend just took 40mg of Novadlex. I keep them in a vitaimine E bottle and she took two thinking they were Vit E. Should I tell her to puke them up or will she be fine.

ttuPrincess Guest
    shell be fine

ttuPrincess Guest
    actually.. you can read this thread as well...

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=107210

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolvadex is a medicine prescribed to women.. You think that is bad I had some Anadrols in a Hydrocodone bottle and my little sister took some thinking that she was stealing some of my pain pills. I laughed my azz off when she asked me if those where pain pills and said she had taken some.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    when your little sis gets roid rage and beats you up, you won't be laughing.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Nolvadex is a medicine prescribed to women.. You think that is bad I had some Anadrols in a Hydrocodone bottle and my little sister took some thinking that she was stealing some of my pain pills. I laughed my azz off when she asked me if those where pain pills and said she had taken some.
    when your little sis gets roid rage and beats you up, you won't be laughing.

OMG, i just fell out of my chair and died laughing!

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Honestly there should be a serious lesson learned from this thread. I can see it now, little brother gets into older brothers gear hidden in a different bottle and gets really hurt.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hide all my stuff in different containers so if someone comes across something, I dont have to explain what it is. I now tell my brother and sister when they come over not to take anything without asking me. All my ancilliarys are in cough syrup bottles and such.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You think that is bad I had some Anadrols in a Hydrocodone bottle and my little sister took some thinking that she was stealing some of my pain pills. I laughed my azz off when she asked me if those where pain pills and said she had taken some.

LOL thank you i needed that one... haha i dont think i've laughed that hard all week.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Haha thats great....same sh** happened with me....my ex opened my bottle of chewable V-C contains and started chewin up my dbol ....wonder how she didnt notice the taste difference!

Thread Information