Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Really important question?

ok ive been reading up on Ketotifen and Clenbuterol being used together... now this may be stupid but it says that Keto upregulates and cleans the beta 2 receptor so would that mean that it keeps cleaning the receptors all the time so you could in fact use Clen for a very very long time? Am I right or is there some other reason you cant use it a long long?

and I was thinking about using T3 / Clen / Keto together how much weight could I hope to lose im on a clean diet... just on average how much would I lose? im looking to lose a bit cus I cant see my abs no more they disapeared into the fat... lol

Thanks in advance bros
    Angelis

Bump anyone have knowledge about this?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're correct that using around 3 to 5mg of ketotifen wil upregulate beat2 receptors which will allow you to run ECA or Clen continuously for a long period of time. This time period could be for months.

Now for how much you can loss is a individual thing and is hard to answer........ But if you have cardio and diet in check to cut fat then the T-3 and Clen will help get to your goals.

Thanks mudman I really appreciate that at least one person knows what im talking about and talking to me! One more question here is there any really bad side effects to using Clen and T3 while in a Cutting cycle! Or should I just stick to doing it befiore my cycle... even then what are the side effects of using it during I wanna know and im sure there are allot more people that would like to know as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Thanks mudman I really appreciate that at least one person knows what im talking about and talking to me! One more question here is there any really bad side effects to using Clen and T3 while in a Cutting cycle! Or should I just stick to doing it befiore my cycle... even then what are the side effects of using it during I wanna know and im sure there are allot more people that would like to know as well!
    The biggest problem with T3 is it can make you catabolic. Now if when you're just dieting you get into a catabolic state and adding T3 will make it worse. This is why it's a good idea to run T3 while using AAS. Now there are some guys that can run T3 and have no problems with muscle loss. The other problem I have had with T3 is that it makes me lethargic.

With clen the sides I got were headaches in the begining, tremmors of hands, and some cramping.

I think im gonna try it I will be using about 700mg test anyway so I might be able to get away with it.... just asking for info here but is there any way you can prevent your muscles from going catabolic like with meds or suppliments or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I think im gonna try it I will be using about 700mg test anyway so I might be able to get away with it.... just asking for info here but is there any way you can prevent your muscles from going catabolic like with meds or suppliments or anything?
    The gear itself will help keep you from getting catabolic, also make sure while dieting that you don't cut your calories too drastically. Drop them slowly to allow your body to adjust.

Yeah I know im not trying to cut to much just a bit to look more "Defined"... well thanks Mud man ur a great help no wonder ur a Vet

Thread Information