Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

how can you tel difference between fat and water retention?

currently running test e and eq, i look like i put on some weight but cant tel whether im holding water or just gained excess fat, is their a way to tel? i feel like shifting from a bulker to a cutter now!

fabry is offline Senior Member
    diet --> gains (& fat if bad!)
    gear --> gains (& water retention!)

so, if your diet is in check, your gains could be part from water and part from "real" gains!
    i wouldnt care about the extra water, it will go away once u stop with gear. also, if u are worried about it, u can keep it under control with nolva/ldex or nolva/proviron ...
    when did u start your cycle?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    One way to check for fluid retention is to use your index finger to depress the area of your shin that is directly above top of your socks, if you can dent it in and it remains dented for a 3-5 min. without springing back, you're probably holding some fluid.. and although it seems to be contradictory, increasing your fluid intake tends to help get rid of fluid....unless you have a serious problem like chf or renal failure..in which case you wouldn't want to be juicing anyway......and femera(letrozole ) is super at keeping you dry...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    diet --> gains (& fat if bad!)
    gear --> gains (& water retention!)

so, if your diet is in check, your gains could be part from water and part from "real" gains!
    i wouldnt care about the extra water, it will go away once u stop with gear. also, if u are worried about it, u can keep it under control with nolva/ldex or nolva/proviron ...
    when did u start your cycle?

started 5 weeks ago, and yes i am running nolva/proviron.

Thread Information