Thread: Russians??

shinobin is offline New Member

Russians??

Some buddies of mine have taken something we call "russere/thai russere".. In direct translation to English that would be: "russian / thai russian".. It's pills.. And the impression I've got from them is that they work..
    What do you guys call them? And what are your views about them?

max-it is offline Member
    have no clue but i'm sure most here would guess that they are dianabol . can you post a picture. are they samll and pink?

The russian are white and the thai russian are smaller and blue... That's what I seemed to remember.. One cycle with normal russian is 300 tabs.. the first day you take one, the second day you take 2.. the third day 3.. and so on.. till you reach 7-8 per day or something..I really can't remember.. Something like that..hehe

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Sounds Like Clen

Clen ? I'll see what I can find out.. Just curious.. Those pills are so popular here..

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobin
    The russian are white and the thai russian are smaller and blue... That's what I seemed to remember.. One cycle with normal russian is 300 tabs.. the first day you take one, the second day you take 2.. the third day 3.. and so on.. till you reach 7-8 per day or something..I really can't remember.. Something like that..hehe
    peaktops are white. but i don't understand why you would run them in that matter.

mukkler is offline Junior Member
    Russians = dianabol

Why they are called russians? Because they are originally from russia, from the cold war. Russia made 500 milllion 5mg d-bol, and would give them to soldiers in case of war. Of course alot of them ended up on the black market.

The cycle your describing is called "russian ladder"..

It is/used to be very common in europe to take dianabol that way. Its supposed to help your body... its not good to start your cycle by taking 8 pills the first day so therefore you do a ladder.

Please read about dianabol side effects before you start taking them..
    Last edited by mukkler; 09-05-2004 at 02:04 PM.

Thread Information