Muscle Mass is offline New Member

Winstrol Depot does not hurt

Dear muscle monsters,

I tried Winstrol Depot for the first time today. It is made by Zambon in Spain and is also called liquid stanazolol. It is a water-base fluid so i heard that injections are very painful. I must say that I did not have that problem! No pain! Is this a counterfeit or did you experience the same thing?

Greetings,
    Muscle Mass

shinobin is offline New Member
    It's important to do the injection very slow.. I had no problems with it.. Sometimes I felt it the day after though..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobin
    It's important to do the injection very slow.. I had no problems with it.. Sometimes I felt it the day after though..
    Yep..... I would feel it the next day and for a few days later....... I used QV so maybe it crystalized more.

Gilster is offline Member
    I have used many different winny depots and all of them hurt like hell with one exception....Zambons. By far the best wiiny inject out there, and they are human grade gear. I would use it over any other winny if I were to inject. They also gave me the best results of any winny I ever used. I just wish they were more available and less expensive, but still worth it.

Enjoy them, you got the good stuff.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    u might have just found a good spot....ive had shots that felt like nothing at all, then using the same substance, later on i try and get the same spot and its hurts and burns like hell, id give it a few shots before u decide its a painless injectable...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I should hope so, zambon is the most expensive winny out there!

Thread Information