tubbytank is offline Associate Member

first ever cycle

Am new to this forum and have never cycled.
    Am 29 years, 130kg, 5'11'', natural.
    Been training over 10 years.
    Very big but also carrying a fair degree of fat.
    Bench - 130kg x 6 - never done single max rep
    Squat - 200 kg x 6
    Deadlift - 210 kg x 4 - but haven;t done them for awhile and could def do more now.
    Shoulder Press - 45kg x 8 reps
    Teh yare basically my heaviest last sets. Completely natural till now.

Always wanted to do a cycle (up to three actually). I have waited this long to get al l the natural gains i can, and feel it is time to move to the next level. I have some questions. I have read many thing sin this forum but I still need to know more.

I always felt that I owuld need to do three cycles. Reason being is that three would cement my gains and give me that extra size permanently.

My first cycle I think I would like to do Winny Depot (stanzolol injectable) and primobolan .

The reason being I have a drug test i have to pass in possibly 6 months and need it to be out of my system.
    Is this good for a first cycle, and will it be out of my system by then?
    Also can I add any test that will be out of my system by then?
    Will all this be out of my system sooner than 6 months?
    I have read the detecable life span but would like to know others opinions.

Also looking to use winny as its low in side effects, but particulary because it will be out of my system. Otherwise I would use deca or some such. Please any advice would be great.

Also should I drop bodyfat and weight before I cycle becasue of blood pressure with my size. I have normal blood pressure now.
    I mention all the above because it is imperitive I pass this drug test.

Also as a footnote, I intend using this to make muscular gains, not particularly mass gains, as I am hoping to lower my boddy fat by doing this as well.

This forum is amazing. I have been glued to it for days since i found it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    id throw some prop in there to if it was me. id do winny, primo and prop. that is a good cutting cycle and you will also gain a little quality mass from the prop.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    Am new to this forum and have never cycled.
    Am 29 years, 130kg, 5'11'', natural.
    Been training over 10 years.
    Very big but also carrying a fair degree of fat.
    Bench - 130kg x 6 - never done single max rep
    Squat - 200 kg x 6
    Deadlift - 210 kg x 4 - but haven;t done them for awhile and could def do more now.
    Shoulder Press - 45kg x 8 reps
    Teh yare basically my heaviest last sets. Completely natural till now.

Always wanted to do a cycle (up to three actually). I have waited this long to get al l the natural gains i can, and feel it is time to move to the next level. I have some questions. I have read many thing sin this forum but I still need to know more.

I always felt that I owuld need to do three cycles. Reason being is that three would cement my gains and give me that extra size permanently.

My first cycle I think I would like to do Winny Depot (stanzolol injectable) and primobolan .

The reason being I have a drug test i have to pass in possibly 6 months and need it to be out of my system.
    Is this good for a first cycle, and will it be out of my system by then?
    Also can I add any test that will be out of my system by then?
    Will all this be out of my system sooner than 6 months?
    I have read the detecable life span but would like to know others opinions.

Also looking to use winny as its low in side effects, but particulary because it will be out of my system. Otherwise I would use deca or some such. Please any advice would be great.

Also should I drop bodyfat and weight before I cycle becasue of blood pressure with my size. I have normal blood pressure now.
    I mention all the above because it is imperitive I pass this drug test.

Also as a footnote, I intend using this to make muscular gains, not particularly mass gains, as I am hoping to lower my boddy fat by doing this as well.

This forum is amazing. I have been glued to it for days since i found it.
    sup bro....i would definitely get that diet in check before a cycle....winnie/primo not a good cycle....very minimal gains and testless....primo/win can shut your testicular axis down prety good....
    also, winnie has some of the most severe sides in the game....winnie can dry out your joints and hamper your movement(im assuming your an athlete) i would only take winnie if i were a pitcher....get into shape and imo run an 8 week test prop cycle....prop has a relatively short half life

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    sup bro....i would definitely get that diet in check before a cycle....winnie/primo not a good cycle....very minimal gains and testless....primo/win can shut your testicular axis down prety good....
    also, winnie has some of the most severe sides in the game....winnie can dry out your joints and hamper your movement(im assuming your an athlete) i would only take winnie if i were a pitcher....get into shape and imo run an 8 week test prop cycle....prop has a relatively short half life
    Thanks for the replies!

I am not an athlete, just a wannabe bodybuilder that is trying to do things the safeway! And yes I am trying to make gains while cutting some bodyfat, which i have been told a cycle will do that for me.
    I read about the winy/primo on this site under Steroid Profiles, and it was suggested there, thus why I thought it was agood idea. Also it states in steroid profiles to stay away from testosterone if you are a novice in cycling, and to only use it when the weaker steroids begin to have no effect.

Again I read that winny and primo were low in side effects according to this sites Steroid Effectiveness chart.

So what is a person to believe?
    Had to laugh at the idea of being a pitcher. I am Australian, and baseball has ye tto take offin a major way.
    Hello from down under!!! By crikey it's a croc!! haha

would love to hear more replies and views. It's one i nthe morning here, so I am off. ope to see some more responses later i nthe day.
    bye!

bump

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'd get your BF under control before you start cycling, sort your diet, get plenty of cardio & maybe look @ some clen or similar- this will make you look way better than any amount of AS at this stage- good luck & enjoy

i am def going to lose some bodyfat before i cycle. Tried to get clen but no one seems to know what i'm talking about. Oh well. Should be able to do ok with jsut cardio.
    Anyone know of anything that doctors can prescibe you that act as good as clen? Am presuming clen is purely a vet product.

bump...need more advice

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    no- clen is a human product- but I don't think its prescribed anymore- shouldn't be too hard to find UG tho- there are some related products that are still prescribed, but I don't know if they are any good for fat loss (eg Salbutamol etc)

An ECA or ECY type stack should help you along with badass cardio- and shouldn't be too hard to get hold of ( I think they're legal in the states)

Will_194 is offline New Member

Clen

Yeah Tubs down under you can only get clen from a vet, so ask around, it comes in a gel tube, you can use it to clean your teeth at night. And I concur that if you are trying to stay away from sides stay away from winny. Get the clen!

so what is a cycle that I can use that will be undetecable with in a few months?
    I took the info I got from this website, not the forums. However you guys are saying the website is wrong. Little confused on what to believe. As on this sites home page it states in steroid effectiveness that the sides only get one star, meaning there are few sides compared to others. I need a cycle that will be out of my system in a few months. Any ideas? And if I do this, will I be ruining my 'first cycle is the best cycle' by going with something not as strong or water based?

REV
    REV is offline New Member
    What kind of drug test is it?
    Most drug test's that normal ppl like us, that do not compete in any sports, are mainly for recreational drugs like pot, speed etc.
    And they generaly don't test for steroids cause the tests are very expensive, unless they suspect somthing.

Most of the guidlines as to how long the substance is detectable in your system are just that guildlines and the bare minumum time you would need to be off so you don't get busted. To be safe I would double them.
    If your gonna use gear and risk getting busted, you might as well go all out and do it on a bulking cycle, not worth the risk doing it on a cutting cycle mate. The main idea of taking gear on a cutting cycle is so that you keep your gains after you have just bulked up with gear.
    You won't gain much muscle while you cut up, so it won't be worth the risk.
    Your a big bloke so obviosuly your eating quite high now and your metabolism should be heeps high. You will loose alot of fat with just a good diet and cardio.
    If you can get Clen , then throw that in for sure, but save the gear for when you wanna bulk up next.

the drug test is required before i start a job. Can;t really go more into it.
    I think I understand now from reading the post about the winny. It seems to have an equal amount of sides to its effects, and its effects are low. So I am off the winny idea.
    the only source i know doens't know what clenbuterol is, and i am thinking about asking my doctor for something. Whether test or clen .
    Anpother question I have is this site states to stay away from test if you have never cycled before, but everyone in the forums claims oyu need this as a base. Who's right here. And will the test help me cut up but remain big, as i do not wish to lose my hard earned natural gains.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Blood tests for work dont really include Testing for Steroids bcs it is too expensive to just give to everyone...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    the drug test is required before i start a job.
    Unless youre a professional athlete, I wouldnt worry about the steroid test. 99.99% of all business drug tests are for heroin, cocaine, marijuana, ecstacy and the like. They cost under $5 to get them done. However, a steroid test costs upwards of $300.

I don't think there's anything wrong with asking what this test is going to be for.

well its for the police force... so i believe they will test for everything...even though i know that many cops are on it...they have one test on the way in and none thereafter..so am trying to lose fat and thus weight to make the run in the required time, yet maintain my size and hoepfully improve my muscularity. I have always wanted to have a cycle, but don't think i will do one if i do get in. So now is the time. I am training super hard, actually did a few squats of 220 kgs tonight, and feel i am ready.

When people say a cycle will increase your mass, i gather they mean weight, but is there any that will improve muscle size without much weight gain, or make your look more muscular and harder. Hmm that sounds silly now i have typed it. I wish larger muscles but I aam heavy enough at 130kgs at this point.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    police agencies are one of the main ones that DO NOT test for gear. they have so many applicants that they would go broke trying to test everyone. im former law enforcement and i know for a fact that at least texas law enforcement does not test for gear.

yeah but i live in australia...... things aren;t quite as liberal as the states.

and how the hell did ronnie coleman ever get away with it? or is it legal there?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Anpother question I have is this site states to stay away from test if you have never cycled before, but everyone in the forums claims oyu need this as a base. Who's right here. And will the test help me cut up but remain big, as i do not wish to lose my hard earned natural gains.

i was also given the same advise but was confused about why the site suggested a begginer shouldnt use it

but i was told that test should be used as a base for EVERY cycle so i went with the advise of the board in the end, rather than the site

as for cutting and remaining big - i believe test prop is the best option here - maybe with some winstol or Primo

seanw is offline Banned
    Mate, I spoke to a cop mate of mine in the Victoria Police and they do not test for steroids . Not sure what force you are joining but I would imagine they are all similar, and when you think about it AS are not drugs of addiction so whats the point of testing for them unless you are an athelete.

G force i was looking at winny and primo as the site suggested but everyone seems to be advising against it.

Thanks for all the replies. Will have to look into what is exactly tested for. But can;t imagine its hard to test for high levels of testosterone , nor expensive, therefore I think it would be in it.

Looks like i will have to remain natural, unless I can get a doctor to prescibe thus making it legal.

thanks for the help.

Thread Information