lean123 is offline Associate Member

sustanon or test

I recently posted a question about what I should use for my first cycle...I have gotten a few responses about test e. What would you think about running sustanon 250? I saw that it would be a good diea to run 250-500mg a week (for a beginner). If I were to run the 500/week would it be ok to shoot up twice a week? What is everyones opinion on using sustanon and any tips are apreciated.

Thank You

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    stick with test e. 500mg a week. I'd shoot every monday and thursday. trust me you will be happy with the results as i did on my first cycle. Remember pct though!

I do not mean to sound ignorant but I just want to be sure...your saying use test e twice a week (500mg)...so you are saying injections of 250 twice a week? Also I keep reading about test and they all seem to have test e in them..?? What would be the best product for me to pick up (test depot, test cyponiate-testex, cypionate testabol)? That is the list of test they have...

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    i agree. run the Test E maybe with some EQ or D-bol. but yeah shoot the Test E 250 twice a week. IE: Monday - Thursday.

i just learned this yesterday from MUDMAN. i am starting my cycle of Test E and Prop on monday. the prop is an ED shooter. so if you can handle that Prop could be another option to add to the cycle.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah he means 2 shots p/week, 1 shot on monday (250mgs), and the other shot on thursdays (250mgs). As for sust, it should be shot EOD for maximum benefits, I wouldnt really shoot sus 2 times p/week, the least I would do is have mon, wed and friday shots if your gonna use sust. Shooting sust mondays and thursday will still get u results, but if your gonna use it then you may as well do it properly and have EOD shots, or m,w,f shots like i said. Your best choice IMO for 1st cycle is test e or cyp, which are pretty much the same, good luck

sniper320 is offline Member
    yes that is what he is saying, twice a week 250mg monday and 250mg thursday.cypionate is pretty much the same as enanthate in the way that they are both long esters.Go with ether or and you will be happy. What are you doing about PCT and are you running nolvadex throghout your cycle?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    i agree. run the Test E maybe with some EQ or D-bol. but yeah shoot the Test E 250 twice a week. IE: Monday - Thursday.

i just learned this yesterday from MUDMAN. i am starting my cycle of Test E and Prop on monday. the prop is an ED shooter. so if you can handle that Prop could be another option to add to the cycle.
    yeah but to run prop and e it would look like this

weeks 1-4 prop 75mg ED
    weeks 1-12 test e 250mg E3D
    weeks 13-15 prop 75mg ED
    that way you have a jumpstart and then your PCT is better because it starts sooner.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    yeah but to run prop and e it would look like this

weeks 1-4 prop 75mg ED
    weeks 1-12 test e 250mg E3D
    weeks 13-15 prop 75mg ED
    that way you have a jumpstart and then your PCT is better because it starts sooner.

Did you just copy the cycle from my thread?

just kidding. but at least i know i am on the right track.

nolva

Yeah sorry about that....I was going to run nolvadex at 10/mg a day. Would that be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    Did you just copy the cycle from my thread?

just kidding. but at least i know i am on the right track.
    no sir that came from my head

Quote Originally Posted by lean123
    Yeah sorry about that....I was going to run nolvadex at 10/mg a day. Would that be enough?
    run .25mg of L-dex as well

Thread Information