broncojosh is offline Senior Member

injecting just in my thighs everyday?

Okay guys, the cycle I'm hopefully starting soon has me injecting every day. What I need to know is, can I just inject in my thighs, alternating every day? For some reason shots in my ass are real uncomfortable. Will this start to form scar tissue quickly? Oh, and I should be fine with a 23 gauge 1" needle right?

Gear101 is offline Member

I'm just comfortable injecting in my thighs, that's all. I'm running fina, prop, and winny if this makes any difference.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    broncojosh: i got to tell you that its been AGES since i injected anywhere other than my thighs - reason for this? i just find it more comfortable is all! (cant reach my ass with both hands anymore )

having said that i dont, and have never, injected into my thighs everyday. yes you WILL biuld up scar tissue like this. the needle is fine, depending on just how big your legs are!

take a look at the link that Gear101 posted to see if you will be more comfortable with any of the other areas you can choose from, but at the end of the day you gotta juice where you gotta juice.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    You have lots of other sites, might as well use them and not risk getting a build up of scar tissue.

Especially the delt and tricep shots, easy to do.

so what would be a good rotation of body parts if I am injecting every day? Can I do the same injection site twice in one week then?

Thread Information