ducati996 is offline Associate Member

eq and winni tabs

I have 20ccs of eq and 140 tabs of winni. I was thinking of 2ccs of eq per week and one 5mg winni tab per day for 10 weeks... I also have finiplex just laying around should I include that into my cycle???? Im pretty much out of money and I really want to start my cycle soon. Also my last question do you chew the winni tabs or just swallow them like vitamins????

Iowa is offline Banned
    5mg a day of winny isnt going to do jack. Run around 50mg ed, or you could go higher even. I personally stick with winny depot. Also 10 weeks is too long to run winny IMO. I would definately add some test too.
    Is the eq 200mg/ml? Also what AAS have you taken before and how long have you been training? Stats?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    pick yourself up some test and another bottle of eq, you have to run eq for 12wks bro. You will also need about 280 more of them winny pills to get anything out of them. Once you get everything run it like this

wk1-13 500mgs test enanth or cyp
    wk1-12 400mgs
    wk10-15 50mg ed
    then start pct the day after the winni ends

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I have been training for about 4 years strong. I have done sust and deca , d-bol and m1t. I do not have very good resources around here and cant get test anywhere that I will trust the seller. Maybe Im not looking hard enough but I cant just trust anyone or run around the gym asking for gear. (if you know what I mean) The eq is 1ml per cc.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    I have 20ccs of eq and 140 tabs of winni. I was thinking of 2ccs of eq per week and one 5mg winni tab per day for 10 weeks... I also have finiplex just laying around should I include that into my cycle???? Im pretty much out of money and I really want to start my cycle soon. Also my last question do you chew the winni tabs or just swallow them like vitamins????
    RESEARCH,RESEARCH,RESEARCH!

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    everything is 1ml per cc

Thread Information