JayCutler is offline Junior Member

Would winstrol help me ?

Hi i was wondering if winstrol would help me and how , here is my curent stats

217 , 24 % bf

i lift 4 times a week different body parts , and i do cardio 3 days a week , my diet is clean i takei n about

240 grams protein
    100 grams of carbs

Keeping the carbs low , so there is the info i think is needed any help i really appreiocate and thanks

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    nope bro, wouldn't help ya at all.
    This will help emensly though UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

good luck

My mate bought some and if u bought in bulk u get em cheaper and i payed him some money for them as thay worked out cheap , so if i was to take them what would thay do , cheers

Bump ,

If i was to take them as i already have them can some please explain the downs , and the pluss's cheers

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Do a search. There is tons of info on winny on this board. I have never used it so I cant really help ya.

cheers , any1 used it ?

MrDezel is offline Banned
    sure go ahead and take them now but you aren't going to get any results at all besides a little strength gain. Your bf is way too high for it. Lower it and think about throwing the winny into a larger cycle and you will get **** good results.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    sure go ahead and take them now but you aren't going to get any results at all besides a little strength gain. Your bf is way too high for it. Lower it and think about throwing the winny into a larger cycle and you will get **** good results.
    at what percent would the winny be okay?

12%, 10%???

Just curious because I went from 24% to 12% and would like to go futher, was considering winstrol .

wow , how did u get ur bf down ? natrual diet and cardio ? , im doing that now got myn down from 28% but its a slow slow process , did u take clen cause im considering this ?

yeah I think most was water to begin with plus I had this diet deal going on. I was doing an hour of cardio for about 16 days straight. I posted it in an earlier post
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...03#post1187503

I think the diet helped the most. I had formed mild gyno and estrogenic fat deposits. Still would like to get leaner. I just completed a halo cycle and was very please with results will try it again in a couple of months also. prefer to stay where I am in weight but get more defined. Would love to try IGF-1 also. I have read much about the fat loss compared to GH. Either way gotta get the cash first. So I am still on trying to do cardio for an hour a day or at least 4 times out of the week. Starting to train my legs more so I have to wait a few days for the soreness to go away.

peace.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    The sides associated with winny far outweigh the benefits in my opinion especially when ran alone and without test. Your can achieve similiar results with diet and cardio alone.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    The sides associated with winny far outweigh the benefits in my opinion especially when ran alone and without test. Your can achieve similiar results with diet and cardio alone.

That's what I belive also. Which is why I haven't acutally gone thru with anymore stuff.
    I am going to stick with the diet and cardio for now.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    winstrol does not cut you!! repeat winstrol does not cut you!!! try clen /eca

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,your only getting 1360cal/ed ???

can clen be taken in lower dosage ? , i meen all the side effects u hear with stress on the heart freak me out , cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler
    can clen be taken in lower dosage ? , i meen all the side effects u hear with stress on the heart freak me out , cheers

I would imagine so, prob use it with caf or something.
    I think its depends on the person also. There is a girl I know that can do 3ml twice a day and she's fine. I tried got to one dose and that's all I could take. Felt like I was on paper

lol what do u meen on paper ?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It has been brought to my attention before that it isnt a good idea to suggest stimulants to people that have a large amount of fat to loose. That is would be a better Idea to take something once your progress has stopped completely.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    dude, just diet and plug yourself on the treadmill for 45min a day 7 days a week....get that bf down then think about using some gear....I was once 22% (like 8 yrs ago) now I'm down to 12%. If you diet right and do cardio you will loose the weight....I would also do like 45 min of weight training (with very little rest between sets). And yes, to do so I did use clen and eca to help shead the lbs....

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler
    lol what do u meen on paper ?
    LSD slang term from my neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79
    dude, just diet and plug yourself on the treadmill for 45min a day 7 days a week....get that bf down then think about using some gear....I was once 22% (like 8 yrs ago) now I'm down to 12%. If you diet right and do cardio you will loose the weight....I would also do like 45 min of weight training (with very little rest between sets). And yes, to do so I did use clen and eca to help shead the lbs....
    When u was at 22% did u use clen then ? , and how many pounds a month did it help u lose extra in a month ?

cheers for replys peeps

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres the deal. Why use somnething like clen or t3 when you have potential to loose weight naturally. The same thing applys to a person that wants to use steroids . The potential someone has when they havnt been working out is great. You wont see that much accelerated growth or Fat loss for it to be worth starting steroids . If I was you I would look into some of the diets that are on here. Or talk to Swoll Cat about loosing fat. I know my approach worked but To continue loosing fat I consulted with these guys on here and it helped. Im still loosing weight. I was a few months ago 277 with close to 20% BF. I am now 238 13% or so BF.

im doing a high protein low carb diet , lost around 21 pounds , but most of that was water weight now it has slowed right down

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    It has been brought to my attention before that it isnt a good idea to suggest stimulants to people that have a large amount of fat to loose. That is would be a better Idea to take something once your progress has stopped completely.
    I agree. Remember hwat happened to the overweight pitcher on ephedra? And look at what it led to....no more ephedra to be had...so sad!!

Thread Information