bobcat is offline New Member

How does this look?

Hey guys,

This summer I bulked up a lot and went from 160 pounds to 190 pounds in 3 months without using gear at all. I increased my bench to 350 as well.
    I've got 20 amps of 250mg test enanthate that I am looking to start in a few days. My goal is to shed some bf and put on 8-10 pounds of lean muscle. Currently, my weight training isn't as intense as it was in summer due to the fact that I am attending college and taking ass-HARD classes and I am moving around a lot which leaves me with barely enough energy to get a quick cardio or resistance workout. If you guys can prescribe me with a sensible diet and test dosage, I would be more than grateful.
    Thanks..

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The first thing you need to do IMO is to decide on whether you are going to concentrate on putting on more mass or cutting bodyfat. It is nearly impossible to put on 10 pounds of quality muscle while also losing a significant amount of bodyfat. With what gear you have, it looks like 10 weeks at 500mg/week would be your best bet. Have you done any cycles before? If not, make sure to educate yourself on anti e's and pct before you begin. Also, there is a lot of good diet info in this forum. SwoleCat has some great diet info. Look for posts from him in particular. Good luck.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    do a 10wk 500mg of test e along with diet consisting of around 3500-4500 cals for your weight..... 350lb bench press thats tough without gear

bobcat is offline New Member

Exclamation

Thank you for your responses guys!!! I am looking to put on 8 pounds of LEAN muscle. I don't want my bf going up though as I am already at about 8-10%. I am not looking for too much mass but a NOTICABLE change in physique. Btw, PCT will consist of Clomid and HCG . Can I do 500mg for 8 weeks instead of 10 and still get decent results??
    Thanks!

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    you will see better results with 10, but you can do 8. I have done 8 before but you may see a few more pounds in those last 2 weeks. I mean you got enough gear for a 10 weeker so......which ever route you go good luck!!!!

Thread Information