wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

chances of pregnancy

i was first gonna post this question under the general forum but then decided that it was relevant to the steroid forum

??? While on a deca /reforvit-b cycle how much lower would my sperm count be? would it be a lot harder to get a girl pregnant? I didn't come in her and she thinks she might be pregnant, ne help would be appreciated

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Diesel has it... its possible, very possible! AS are not contraceptives, although some of them prevent you from getting it up properly for long

if you are really that worried then the only course of action is a blood test to determine if it really is yours (does that sound bad? it wasnt mean to!)

bro you really have to get used to the old rubber raincoats or you will be in deeeeep dodo!!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure man, but from my experiences I don't depend on anything. Long time ago My girl was on a pill for a year and I used a condom. the condom broke and she got pregnant. So I don't trust anything.

Don't worry guys. I DON'T HAVE A KID. Thanks god.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    thanx yall,im just in a bit of a shithole, this one girl is late for her period and we didn't even f*#k, but i know someone who messed around and without actually sticking it in got a girl pregnant,tell me that wouldn't be shitty,you get the side effects without the benefits. kinda like adro.lol, and also there are these two other girls who think they might be also,i actually had sex with them but didn't come in them, i always pull out,do you know how effective that is?

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for scaring the shit out of me, Genuine. Now I'm going to triple check to see if all the air bubbles are out. I think I have low sperm count anyways, from all those years of wearing tighty whiteys. (Damn you, mom!) But as far as AS go as sperm count outs, don't count on it. Hormones may affect you in other ways sexually, but not worth the risk thinking it will keep your genes out of the pool.

Fif the Great, check your PM bro.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Have her tested right away. To start, take her one of those EPT's and just be super nice to her. Is this your girlfriend or just someone that's not that special to you? Either way, be nice to her and have her tested. Girls can give you hell when this type of sh&*t comes up. Been there, done that. By the way, yes you can get a girl pregnant even if you pull out.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    not to flame but st82 time t obe a little responsible. what you 19 and you might have 3 different girls pregnant, Thats nuts. where a condom or keep it in your pants.
    Sorry to go of fbut i think thats were a lot of problems come from. Alot people dont want to be responsible for there actions. How would a 19 year raise 3 baby's or afford to. I have a good job and i know i have to wait cause fiancally i cant do it the right way. But there are little kids pumping them out and the rest of us will pay for them.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Trojan Man!

If you are too immature of a man and walk up and buy a box of condoms, then you are too immature to be having sex. No flame, just my opinion....

Trojan man.

Funny experience that happen to me before. I was 18 had sex som many times it was not even funn and the condoms stared adding up toit's cost. So I went to Super Kmart and got an extra economy pack of trojans. 42 condoms in one box. HEHE that was funny. I go to the counter and the girl just looks at me with a straight face. At this point in my mind I was like "what the fuck" and I felt like a dumbass, I paid for them. She put them in a bag for me looked at me, smiled a little and said "Have fun later". I walked out of the store and started cracking up for like 10 min.

Trojan MAN

Thread Information