latino_athlete is offline Associate Member

Keeping gains on prop or susp?

Anyone had any luck keeping their gains on prop or susp?

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    You will obviously lose water weight if you don't use ancilliaries during cycle. You'll also lose a kilo or so from coming off of the positive nitrogen balance within your muscles. So right there is 3 or 4 kilos you can't do anything about with the exception of using ancilliaries during cycle. Aside from that, so long as your PCT is good, and you are smart about everything else, you'll keep your gains. Sound good?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Haven't tried susp yet, but have done a few prop cycles and loved them. I agree with IML about the ancilliaries and such. I feel, though, that you will have an easier time recovering from prop or susp compared to enth or cyp. Just my .02, though.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I feel, though, that you will have an easier time recovering from prop or susp compared to enth or cyp. Just my .02, though.

I agree with this 100%. Its infinitely easier to conduct PCT when you don't have a 2-3 week layover between your last injection and clomid. I will never start PCT without bridging into it with prop or suspension.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I agree with this 100%. Its infinitely easier to conduct PCT when you don't have a 2-3 week layover between your last injection and clomid. I will never start PCT without bridging into it with prop or suspension.
    Totally agree! I will always front end load every cycle I do from now on. I've done a cycle without it and I can definitley tell the difference! I also am a big believer in fron loading the cycle when you are using long acting esters.

Thread Information