Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 71
  1. #1
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121

    Very interesting question for all you steriod users

    What do you think of natural athletes!!

    Especially those who are just as big or bigger then you when cycling.

    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

  2. #2
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    Its all great if they can get really big naturally then good for them....most of us cant so we use Juice!

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Everyone has genetic limits....... athletes genetics are better than the average person. If someone wants to go beyond thier limits after training and eatting for years they may consider using AAS, HGH...........

    I never gave it a thought....... we are who we are...... only I can change what I don't like about my aperance.

  4. #4
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Everyone has genetic limits....... athletes genetics are better than the average person. If someone wants to go beyond thier limits after training and eatting for years they may consider using AAS, HGH...........

    I never gave it a thought....... we are who we are...... only I can change what I don't like about my aperance.
    If you fellas could get to a big physique naturally would you still juice?

    I have a big natural physique and as a bodybuilder i am very inclined to use gear. But my genetics have allowed me to be strong and large, i was 225 lean 5'8 on get this....my 16th birthday started training at 13, current lifts are deadlift 635, squat-unknown havent squated back hurts but quads are 29'' and bench is 405 for a triple.

    Still thinking of doing a test and deca cycle. been thinking and planning for months now lol.

  5. #5
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    If you fellas could get to a big physique naturally would you still juice?

    I have a big natural physique and as a bodybuilder i am very inclined to use gear. But my genetics have allowed me to be strong and large, i was 225 lean 5'8 on get this....my 16th birthday started training at 13, current lifts are deadlift 635, squat-unknown havent squated back hurts but quads are 29'' and bench is 405 for a triple.

    Still thinking of doing a test and deca cycle. been thinking and planning for months now lol.
    Yes I would still run gear even if I was able to grow because of my genetics...... I would wait though until I was at my genetic limits.

    How old are you? 16?

  6. #6
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yes I would still run gear even if I was able to grow because of my genetics...... I would wait though until I was at my genetic limits.

    How old are you? 16?
    im 23 bro, i was talking about when i was sixteen.

    i dont have any pictures of myself, but if you want i could post a picture of my little brother who is 13 years old who has been training for 6 months and is already showing the size and shape...

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Consider yourself lucky to have the genetics you have........ You should keep training until you reach your potential and then think about using AAS....... JMO

  8. #8
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    You may be big and strong but why not be BIGGER and STRONGER.

  9. #9
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    You may be big and strong but why not be BIGGER and STRONGER.
    reason 1- I have some dpression problems, steriods could possibly mess with that.
    reason 2- I have an addictive peronaltiy, i would prob do more and more until i was unhealty
    reason 3- natty training requires more drive, not to say users dont have as much drive, but its required naturally more then it would be with users.

  10. #10
    Nickster#1's Avatar
    Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Need to know basis.
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    reason 1- I have some dpression problems, steriods could possibly mess with that.
    reason 2- I have an addictive peronaltiy, i would prob do more and more until i was unhealty
    reason 3- natty training requires more drive, not to say users dont have as much drive, but its required naturally more then it would be with users.
    Three damm good reasons why you should NOT consider doing steroids . Besides, your only 5'8" and have the stats you have? Your a fukking natural TANK!!!!!!!!!!!! JMO

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    reason 1- I have some dpression problems, steriods could possibly mess with that.
    reason 2- I have an addictive peronaltiy, i would prob do more and more until i was unhealty
    reason 3- natty training requires more drive, not to say users dont have as much drive, but its required naturally more then it would be with users.
    what is your point on #3. You saying if you start juicing you'll lose drive? If so you shouldn't even start juicing. For me, it has intensified my drive more than ever....

  12. #12
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    what is your point on #3. You saying if you start juicing you'll lose drive? If so you shouldn't even start juicing. For me, it has intensified my drive more than ever....
    i'm with him on that. If anything i feel the juice running in my body, and just fvcking freak out and attack my body until my muscles come to complete failure. When i'm on its like i dont give a fvck about the pain and just aim to destroy my body as much as possible while working out.

    I train with full intensity off cycle, it just seems like i turn into a complete blood and guts animal when on!

  13. #13
    Fat Guy's Avatar
    Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    So Cali. Inland Empire
    Posts
    1,273
    It is great when someone can get big with out the juice. However, some people like to push the envelope and increase their potential with supplements and other enhancements… I generally tend to have a little bit more respect for natty BB because I know it took them a lot of time, patience and dedication to get to where they are. However, do not get me wrong I am not taking away for those who use A.A.S. because I know many people train extremely hard in here and use, but what I am saying is the process is longer for those who go at it naturally.

  14. #14
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    I agree with Pimp Juice it makes me want to be at the gym more than ever. The pump is so intence and it feels great..

  15. #15
    Fat Guy's Avatar
    Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    So Cali. Inland Empire
    Posts
    1,273
    You know it is like driving a Camaro and a Corvette…Both are fast cars but one has been supper charged for maximum performance.

  16. #16
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Three damm good reasons why you should NOT consider doing steroids. Besides, your only 5'8" and have the stats you have? Your a fukking natural TANK!!!!!!!!!!!! JMO
    Well Im 5'11 now. i was 5'8 at 16

    Rite now im about 257 11%bf.

    my arms are 20 1/2" (my best bodypart)
    legs are 28 1/2''
    calves arew 18"
    waist is 34"
    forearms 17'' (another good bodypart)
    chest is about 54"
    These all may be a little over since i measuered myself and did not get EXACT but somewhat close.

    BY the way i did not mean i would loose my drive. I usta train with marines, and those guys teach you focus, the are all about focus and concentration. Im afraid juice might let me forget about the concentration needed.

  17. #17
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    ILl get that picture of my little brother and protege as i liek to call the little mess, when the bodybuilding.com boards are back up.

  18. #18
    Bigkatz's Avatar
    Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    237
    i really cannot understand why ppl come to this board to try and keep ppl from using gear. ok you have made your point. i am 5'9" and 225lbs and i will start my first real cycle tomarrow and nothing you say will keep me from that KID. so go to another board and try to save their lives OK.

  19. #19
    Nickster#1's Avatar
    Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Need to know basis.
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    i really cannot understand why ppl come to this board to try and keep ppl from using gear. ok you have made your point. i am 5'9" and 225lbs and i will start my first real cycle tomarrow and nothing you say will keep me from that KID. so go to another board and try to save their lives OK.
    Tommorrow, huh? Cool! I cant wait to start my first real cycle. Sust for 12 weeks and dbol for the first four. I just need to finish up this little prohormone cycle, do my pct, give a little more time after pct, and then " ITS ON LIKE FUKKING DONKEY KONG, BABY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait. Nothing will sway me from doing this cycle. "OH YA, BABY"!!!!!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    614
    juice it up fellow S babies

  21. #21
    Knightrider's Avatar
    Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    What do you think of natural athletes!!

    Especially those who are just as big or bigger then you when cycling.

    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

    i think..."those lucky S.O.B.'s - but imagine what monster'z they'd be if they got some gear...hahahaha....


    seriously though, makes me wish i had that gift

  22. #22
    sore24/7's Avatar
    sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    Well Im 5'11 now. i was 5'8 at 16

    Rite now im about 257 11%bf.

    my arms are 20 1/2" (my best bodypart)
    legs are 28 1/2''
    calves arew 18"
    waist is 34"
    forearms 17'' (another good bodypart)
    chest is about 54"
    These all may be a little over since i measuered myself and did not get EXACT but somewhat close.

    BY the way i did not mean i would loose my drive. I usta train with marines, and those guys teach you focus, the are all about focus and concentration. Im afraid juice might let me forget about the concentration needed.
    i guess you should go pro soon bro....

  23. #23
    Bigkatz's Avatar
    Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    237
    BY the way i did not mean i would loose my drive. I usta train with marines, and those guys teach you focus, the are all about focus and concentration. Im afraid juice might let me forget about the concentration needed.[/QUOTE]


    Thats kinda funny cuz i train in a Marine gym and alot of them use gear to help them get the edge on ppl when their lives depend on it.


    so focus on why they use it

  24. #24
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    i believe that whether you use gear or not is completely up to you and your personal asperations. i chose to use gear, however i would never even consider trying to convince someone that they should use it also

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i believe that whether you use gear or not is completely up to you and your personal asperations. i chose to use gear, however i would never even consider trying to convince someone that they should use it also
    Darn good point....actually i could give a ratsass if anyone else used gear, that would just mean i would be bigger than them

    naw really though good point. they wanna use fiiiiine, if not , fiiiiine

  26. #26
    Master Shake's Avatar
    Master Shake is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    22
    In my opinion, I don't know what point this guy is tryin to make
    I totally disagree with his theory that anabolics make you lose focus and I don't buy the whole "I used to train with marines and they teach you focus" comment

  27. #27
    Gilster's Avatar
    Gilster is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Right here!Are you blind?
    Posts
    686
    I want to see a pic.

  28. #28
    byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    59
    Thats great for them. But I'm a hard gainer with not so great genetics, if I had the genetics of a NFL RB then I would be REALLY HUGE!

  29. #29
    Gilster's Avatar
    Gilster is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Right here!Are you blind?
    Posts
    686
    I just want to see a pic. You can say anything you want online. Post a pic. I say there is no way to have those stats naturally if they are real.

  30. #30
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I just want to see a pic. You can say anything you want online. Post a pic. I say there is no way to have those stats naturally if they are real.
    Agreed. He is trolling.

  31. #31
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    The hell with that pic, i want to see more pics of the girl in sore24/7 's avater. Dude if that is your girl im sorry but id love to be behind her in that picture.
    Last edited by PT; 09-06-2004 at 07:06 AM. Reason: to obsene

  32. #32
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    OK YOu GUYS READ NOHTING I SAID!

    DID I TELL ANYONE NOT TO USE STERIODS ??? NO

    all i said is that I dont think i should, becasue I would loose focus, did i say anything about anyone else in any posts??? NO

    Jesus

    pics are soon to come. I dont have a digital camera, i have to borrow somones, so be patient, but they will com.e

  33. #33
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by sore24/7
    i guess you should go pro soon bro....
    That would be hard considering im not anywhere near pro standards wouldnt it?

    those measurements are bulked up, offseason around 11 to 13 percent bodyfat??

    I dont know if any of you have dieted for a show naturally but within the last month you lose muscle like it was cookie crumbs. Id be lucky to come in over 220.

  34. #34
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Oh and i have used clenbuterol , and in no way am i telling anyone who can use steriods responsibly to not use them.

    on the otherhand if you a 130 17 year old kid, whos gonna pop dbols....

  35. #35
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I just want to see a pic. You can say anything you want online. Post a pic. I say there is no way to have those stats naturally if they are real.
    youd be suprised how many natural guys can achive those stats

    the only impressive stats I had there was my arms (which are short and easy to build) which are just over 20 inches, i rounded to 20 and a half.

    my chest is 54 with a little help from the gyno i have from puberty.

    Youd be suprised how many guys can get 20 inch arms naturally with good genetics.

  36. #36
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    I would be interested in seeing a vid of the deadlift you claim which is approaching triple-bodyweight territory. It's defintely possible but once someone claims lifts much over 500-600 lb area on the internet and doesn't claim to be a competitive powerlifter or a 300 lb monster I am skeptical.

  37. #37
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I would be interested in seeing a vid of the deadlift you claim which is approaching triple-bodyweight territory. It's defintely possible but once someone claims lifts much over 500-600 lb area on the internet and doesn't claim to be a competitive powerlifter or a 300 lb monster I am skeptical.

    I would too. I triple my BW on DL, but I sure didnt do it when I was 16.

    I have friends that could when they were that age, but of course, you can find their names in PL USA Magazine.

  38. #38
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    Exactly......at any age if the person is not a PL I would still be skeptical.

    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I have friends that could when they were that age, but of course, you can find their names in PL USA Magazine.

  39. #39
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267
    I have a 17 year old brother that is 6'5" and 245lbs. He played 4 games of football in high school and got recruited to play for UNR. He doesn't need to use anything he has the genetics. I am 6'2" and 210, the heaviest I have ever been was 222lbs, while on a cycle. So for me I would so I could be bigger than him

  40. #40
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I would too. I triple my BW on DL, but I sure didnt do it when I was 16.

    I have friends that could when they were that age, but of course, you can find their names in PL USA Magazine.
    Im not sixteen Im 23
    JESUS GUYS, i was talking about stats i had in highschool trying to give an example of my genetics. When i was sixteen my deadlift was probly like 400 in the 220's, and i was at 275 when i hit the 630 deadlift. i was at a higher bodyfat.

    im going to stop arguing now and just to my best to get a digital camera and put an end to teh arguemnt, arite guys? jeez

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •