kboxer is offline Junior Member

Anyone ever do a straight prop cycle

Peoples thoughts on a straight up prop cycle or enth. Not sure. Last cycle and first in 5 years was sust for 8 weeks at 500mg per week, then prop for 8 weeks at 100mg eod. Thinking about enth. at 750mg a week for 12 weeks using M1T to kick cycle off.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kboxer
    Peoples thoughts on a straight up prop cycle or enth. Not sure. Last cycle and first in 5 years was sust for 8 weeks at 500mg per week, then prop for 8 weeks at 100mg eod. Thinking about enth. at 750mg a week for 12 weeks using M1T to kick cycle off.

yeah. there is a thread that is on this page. some newbie asked the same question.

try using the search tab every once in a while.

oh and tha answer is yes. Prop only at 525mg/week. 75mg ed

and start with test E at 500mg/week for first cycles. i know you did one so long ago it is like starting over ok.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran prop for 6 weeks till before I added tren so kinda in a way I did. I'll tell you the pumps were the best I've ever had. Then again i was running triple that dose...Which i don't recomend to anyone

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    you were running 300 ED? oh my Im running 150 and I LOVE it

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Test prop is the best test IMHO. You will like it better than enanthate . No bloating...faster acting...I find I get leaner on it.

I'm dabbling in shorter higher dose prop cycles right now. Check back with me in a bit.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I start my PCT for it tomorrow. It was 10weeks of 100mg ED prop and I definetly retained muscle while cutting. I am planing to run suspension this winter but if I wernt i would def go with prop to cut water weight.

I think I misprinted. I just came off a cycle in july of the sust and prop. It was my first in a while. I want to pack on some serious mass though. It seemed gains were better from the sust than the prop for me. That is why I posted this question. Sorry guys.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    you were running 300 ED? oh my Im running 150 and I LOVE it

I mis read it. I saw the 500mg of sus LOL. I was running 200mg ed

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I mis read it. I saw the 500mg of sus LOL. I was running 200mg ed

Either way, that's a big dose! Of course, you outweigh me by about 60lbs, but when I was on 100mg ed I felt like picking fights with on-coming traffic.
    I was a dang megalomaniac.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Either way, that's a big dose! Of course, you outweigh me by about 60lbs, but when I was on 100mg ed I felt like picking fights with on-coming traffic.
    I was a dang megalomaniac.
    Not to completely hyjack here but you have not seen me since the divorce. I lost 60lbs. I'm coming in at 225 as of today. a lot leaner though

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kboxer
    You were running 100-200mg more of the sust then you were the prop. I'd go for 75mg ed or 100mg ed. When I was doing 100mg ed I loved it! Big, vascular and not holding much of any water. If you were to use prop I'd say 75mg ed. Sust you can shoot eod but prop needs to be ed to maintain stable blood levels.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran Prop only. 75mg ED for 10 weeks and then 100mg ED for 2 weeks just to see the sides and plan for next cycle. I liked 75mg ED but the 100mg ED was great! Gained 20+lbs and I could have been more strict on my diet this time around.

Not to completely hyjack here but you have not seen me since the divorce. I lost 60lbs. I'm coming in at 225 as of today. a lot leaner though

OK, 30 lbs.

I hope everything is going well for you considering the events that you were confronted with. Next to the death of a child, I think a divorce is the hardest thing to go through in ones life. It ripped my family apart. ****ty.

Are you happy with being 225?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to hyjack the thread either but I goota give a shout out to another that went through the same thing I did very recently. Now it's time to get back on track and grow grow grow!!

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Not to hyjack the thread either but I goota give a shout out to another that went through the same thing I did very recently. Now it's time to get back on track and grow grow grow!!

Go ODC, it's your birthday! Go ODC, it's your birthday! Go, go, go!

RON
    Its no fun thats for sure ODC but I'm doing good now. Let me know if you need any help bro

Inherit actually i don't mind the loss. I am looking great. BUT I will be back verry soon. maybe not 280. but 250 sounds good

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    ron whats your BF?

RON
    I couldn't tell you but I was about 18 at 280. I am way leaner now. Can see some abs but not a six pac yet

Just came off in July, too soon for another?

naturalselection is offline Junior Member
    i was off for two months after a 12 wk cycle, probably too soon, my 2nd cycle was prop only for 12 wks, i gained about 15 lbs of almost pure muscle, strength gains were incredible. i am into wk 4 of another one, that will be 12 wks, but this time from wks 8-12 i will slip in some cytomel to help shred some bf. it works good alone, just make sure and take clomid to keep what you've gained and also to restore a little size to the jewels if you know what i mean.

Thread Information