bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Test e vs. Test prop

I've heard that test is test but would 10 weeks of prop be just as effective at bulking as 10 weeks of test e? (assuming same dosages). For some reason I think the test e is a better bulker. Any opinions?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    I've heard that test is test but would 10 weeks of prop be just as effective at bulking as 10 weeks of test e? (assuming same dosages). For some reason I think the test e is a better bulker. Any opinions?
    Enan would be better in a bulking cycle. JMO

Prop will not give you huge gains unless you run very high amounts.

Then why dod people say test is test except for the esters?

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    The only thing I don't like about test E is that it takes about 5 weeks to kick in... and since your cycle is only 10 weeks long thats why I'd go with prop... Mind you MudMan is a smart guy... so his idea is a good one as well.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    IMO Prop is run to jump start the E so just run both with a good dose of EQ and run the E and EQ for about 12-14wks and the Prop for the first 4wks and then weeks 14 and 15 to make the PTC transition sooner. Its just my opinion and what i will be starting in about 2 weeks. so i'll keep you posted on results.

I'm about 2 weeks into A prop/tren cycle. I'm running the prop @ 125mg/ed. Just hoping to get some good size gains.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    Then why dod people say test is test except for the esters?
    Correct............ They all are the same except for the weight of the ester...... The heavier the ester the more water and weight you will tend to put on, with lighter ester test like prop you will hold very little water and the gains are not as big. But test is test so if your body reacts one way (sides) to a certain type of test most likely you would see those same type of sides with another.

I've ran Cyp, Prop, Enan, and SUS ......... The best in bulking for me were cyp, Enan, and SUS........ Prop was ideal for my cutter.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    The only thing I don't like about test E is that it takes about 5 weeks to kick in... and since your cycle is only 10 weeks long thats why I'd go with prop... Mind you MudMan is a smart guy... so his idea is a good one as well.
    I like Prop and Tren cycles though........ The Tren can put a lot of weight on you.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Prop for cutting, Enanthate for bulking. I also like Cyp for bulking. Havent tried Sust yet though.

georgie24 is offline Member
    im sorry to disagree with the masses. but prop is just as effective as enanthate . i get explosive gains off 400 mg prop a week. imo prop is superior becuause you can control sides if they get nasty.

Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    IMO Prop is run to jump start the E so just run both with a good dose of EQ and run the E and EQ for about 12-14wks and the Prop for the first 4wks and then weeks 14 and 15 to make the PTC transition sooner. Its just my opinion and what i will be starting in about 2 weeks. so i'll keep you posted on results.

What he daid

Quote Originally Posted by georgie24
    im sorry to disagree with the masses. but prop is just as effective as enanthate. i get explosive gains off 400 mg prop a week. imo prop is superior becuause you can control sides if they get nasty.
    If you see explosive gains off of only 400mg of Prop a week then you are a genetic freak or something..................... Gains can be made with prop I know this but not at low doses, at least for most of us.

Also, you can keep sides down with longer acting tests......... Injected E3D and blood levels will stay peaked and stable through your cycle......... with prop inject it ED to do the same. The use of anti-e's will also keep a lot of the sides to a minimum whith test.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 09-03-2004 at 06:06 AM.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Prop is just so **** fast acting..

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't like the puffiness from enanthate ...so I like prop. 100-150mg ED for me and I likey what I see.

georgie24 is offline Member
    im a good reponder to test. gains are literally overnight with prop. however the sides hit me just as quick. so its a love/hate thing with test

Thread Information