Thread: sources

ZTEM is offline Associate Member

sources

Is there anywhere that we can find a source or a place to look for one?

cnyce89 is offline Banned

not the way to go about it...

hey i am a source..i have everything at low prices...email me!!!

jk
    bro disregaurd all the emails your gonna get from the scammers out there....

cnyce89

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    thanks alot man, but do you know anyway i can go about looking for them? I doubt my gym would like me to walk around and ask guys who has a good deal on sus this week

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Be resourceful... make friends with the guys who look like they are on juice and make a comment in passing. They'll point you in the right direction.

CYCLEON Guest
    cnyce89 - is correct, we try to weed out any obvious bros but asking liek that your liable to bget scammed - usually its best to ask a mod or vet privately - but dont expect to have made one post and them to hook u up. Let them get to know you a little, hang around, etc. Of course if you find one, we are always available to tell you what we know about them - legit or not.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Be discreet and very careful.Look around and like the guys have said e-mail a mod and let them guide you.I,ve been scammed and it ain,t good

Billy

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    yea id definatley say make friends with the biggest mofo at yur gym...if hes a cool guy and he knows, im sure hell point you in the right directions....as for people around here...take time and patience...no one wants to get scammed...so be careful and take your time...just dont be stupid...thats all

cnyce

Mike Guest
    Hey cycleon's right - guys please don't PM me asking for a source when you have JUST registered or had 2 posts or something - it's a risky business - hang around for a bit and get your feet wet and it'll come to you

Thread Information