bigwillster is offline Associate Member

Regrow hair lost with D-bol??

I might be going on some d-bol (4 weeks) on my next cycle and just curious if you regrow hair you lose with it. Is it really noticeable or not that bad? Thanks guys.

Anyone?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    my friend took 6 weeks of primo at low doses, and for months he lost lots of hair after that.. and got bad ance.
    also, i should mention, there was no clomid post cycle
    so becareful!

just a warning

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and answer to your question,, he said he say anywhere from 8-15 hairs in the shower, and there was also hair on his pillow in the morning.. he'd freak out everyday and call me to tell me this stuff and ask me what to do. I told me him to try saw palmetto, cant remember how its spelled, it helped a great deal i think but it took a few weeks to work.

im thinking after a month there wont be to much differnce, but it adds up after awhile.. he was looking pretty thin on the head.

one good thing tho, is that it grew back after time

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Well, i could tell you this from experience if you are currently experiencing "hair loss" most likely youll loose big time on a cycle especially D-ball. I lost quite a bit of hair on my winny cycle to the that i had to shave my head. I did alot of research on this subject and began treatment "Proscar", "Rogain (minoxidil 4%), "Saw Plametto" all i can say 4 months later i had more hair then i did 3 years ago the results were amazing. Currently i use all of the above + i add "Nizoral2%" shampoo during my cycles and that really seems to help me. I hope this helped you some.

Originally posted by Iron horse
    oh and answer to your question,, he said he say anywhere from 8-15 hairs in the shower, and there was also hair on his pillow in the morning.. he'd freak out everyday and call me to tell me this stuff and ask me what to do. I told me him to try saw palmetto, cant remember how its spelled, it helped a great deal i think but it took a few weeks to work.

im thinking after a month there wont be to much differnce, but it adds up after awhile.. he was looking pretty thin on the head.

one good thing tho, is that it grew back after time
    Thanks bro.

Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    Well, i could tell you this from experience if you are currently experiencing "hair loss" most likely youll loose big time on a cycle especially D-ball. I lost quite a bit of hair on my winny cycle to the that i had to shave my head. I did alot of research on this subject and began treatment "Proscar", "Rogain (minoxidil 4%), "Saw Plametto" all i can say 4 months later i had more hair then i did 3 years ago the results were amazing. Currently i use all of the above + i add "Nizoral2%" shampoo during my cycles and that really seems to help me. I hope this helped you some.
    It sure did help. thanks bro.

Thread Information