director is offline New Member

Cycle for Triathlete

First and foremost, I'm not a newbie to gear. I strated training for a triathlon three months ago and I am almost depressed by my losses. I was around 193lb. 6'0, now I am 178. I love the fact that I'm ripped right now, but I would like to be a 190lb and still ripped. Obviously, I'm doing alot of cardio but I'm sure with the right cycle and nutrition, I could get back to the same size. I was thinking Sustanon 250 for 6-8 weeks, maybe even throw in some Dbol . I'm not worried about water retention because of all the cardio. I figured that any bulking cycle I would be happy with. Opinions are extremely welcomed. The reason I posted this thread is because it's not your run of the mill question, and I figured I'm not the only guy who does endurance cardio. Also, I'm not willing to give up on the cardio it has too many positive benefits.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    id do something like
    1-6 d-bol 35mgs a day
    1-10 sust 750mgs a week
    1-10 deca 4-500 mgs a week
    you will gain water weight but since you do so much cardio im sure that is not a problem for you. you should put on about 20-30 pounds if you eat right on this.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    my bad, 10mgs of nolva a day and clomid for pct.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    weres the anavar or winstrol that competive athletes(that needs to run) always use?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Personally, I would run the triathalon and then play catch up with your weight. No point in juicing now if you are trianing for a triathalon (the way you posted, I assume you are wanting to juice for looks rather than performance), save the AS for a time when you can train specifically for bodybuilding.

Thread Information