BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member

Arrow starting my first cycle next week

what up bro's

i will be starting my first cycle in two week's. this weekend hopefully, i can post my picture. i want to show everyone before and after pics. my goals are to eat healthy,train hard, and mentaly focused. this is my cycle and eating plan as followed critques jump all over this. i will take any extra advise.

6'4
    200 lbs
    12% body fat
    5 years total gym experience
    past 2 years hardcore.
    age 24
    teston qv cypionate 200 1-12 will dos at 500 mg every week split in half
    nalvadex threw out cycle 1-15
    clomid 12-15 300mg 1 day 150, 50 threw out

diet plan
    protein shake every 3 awake hours
    6 eggs morning
    tuna mid morning break along with shake
    chicken breast, white rice along with 1 litre of water
    you guy see where im going right?
    1.5 gallons of water or more a day.
    along with b6 600mg ed. for liver protection
    so what does everyone think?... let me know and i will have the pictures out as soon as possible, later bro's...

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Just make sure to keep those calories/protein high....at 200 lbs you should be getting about 400 g protein a day, the calories is more of an individual thing, but I say around 4500/day. The cycle looks good and you would not want to cheat yourself by not eating enough..

thanx bro, i will definetly eat high in calories and protein...

wannabrocky is offline New Member
    why cyp only? need some deca in there to get some quality gains out of it!!! unless money a problem But straight test for 12 weeks, I would run some deca at 300mg for 10 weeks and keep the cyp for 12 wks then the pct 3 weeks after and clomid @ 300, 100, 50 for the 3 wks, but im not the expert here just a couple of cycles under the belt.... keep the nolva in your cycle.... good luck with it bro, lots of protien... yummy

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabrocky
    why cyp only? need some deca in there to get some quality gains out of it!!! unless money a problem But straight test for 12 weeks, I would run some deca at 300mg for 10 weeks and keep the cyp for 12 wks then the pct 3 weeks after and clomid @ 300, 100, 50 for the 3 wks, but im not the expert here just a couple of cycles under the belt.... keep the nolva in your cycle.... good luck with it bro, lots of protien... yummy
    i think test only is a perfect first cycle, he could run deca if he wants, but i think its perfectly fine the way it is

wannabrocky is offline New Member
    gotta point there tonytone, just trying to help out a bro with a little extra ummpppphhh!!!!

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Yes. Definately extend your PCT to 3 or 4 weeks.

thanx for the info but i took one shot of deca 300 before and got so nervous, with the shakes and also the shi ts lol

sorry guys forgot to say thanx for the help i appriciate everything this board has to offer. along with giving appriciation and respect to those who help... thanx again...

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    i was going to only run test E but at the last minute decided to add Prop. and man am i glad i did.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSTONBEATDOWNS
    thanx for the info but i took one shot of deca 300 before and got so nervous, with the shakes and also the shi ts lol
    Deca gave you the shakes???

Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    Deca gave you the shakes???
    yes, i was scared shi tless, everything was legit batch numbers etc. i had my chick give me the shot. shes an RN, after the shot i began panicing then shaking, my heart was beating rapidly and i also had the shi ts lol... i want to say that it was all in my head. but i began researching and found out that other people experienced the same thing. so im hoping to god that this doesnt happen on this cycle. because of what happened to me and other people i asked them what they tryied next and they suggested test cyp. and they had no problems with that...

Thread Information