needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Question 1st Ever Cycle, Sustanon 250, What should i expect ?

I am about to start my 1st ever steroid cycle. I have researched and read as much information as i can for a couple of months now and feel i know enough to start my first cycle, allthough i am egar to hear more experianced peoples opinions of it.

I am 6ft, 160 lbs and have been body building for a couple of years now. I find it hard to gain weight and have quite a balanced diet. Over the past month i have started to eat as much fast food as possible in an attempt to gain weight and will continue to do so throughout my cycle.

I will be taking 1 shot of Sustanon 250 every 7 days and after the first 2 shots i will be taking Nolvadex every day. I will continue to take nolvadex for 3 weeks after the cycle and will the use clomid.

The reason i will be taking Nolva 2 weeks after i start the cycle is that i am finding it hard to get hold of ! (Even though i can get the Sustanon and most other steroids as easy as pie !)

Will 1 shot of Sustanon every 7 days be OK for my first ever cycle ?

What kind of results am i expected to acheive?
    I will train 4 times a week and will also take creatine after i finish my 10 week course in an attempt to maintain strength and size.

I've been told there are reliable sources on the net for Nolva and Clomid but i am unsure of them. I do not know the laws in the UK with Nolva and Clomid, i have also read a lot of online suppliers as scammers.

Tnx

dtr98 is offline Member
    sust should be shot eod for best results.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    If you've read as much as you say you did, you would have seen that Sus is hard to keep level in the blood - unless shot EOD.

If you want a basic first cycle, grab ahold of some test enanthate or cypionate and take 400 - 500 mg's a week for 10 weeks (shot every Monday / Thursday or similar routine) to see how your body reacts to a foreign agent.

With a skinny guy like yourself you have to keep eating - but keep the foods clean. Write down your caloric intake for the day. Learn to count carbs, fats, calories, protein, all that. I know it sounds like a bitch but once you start doing it you'll become somewhat anal with it.

As for an online supplier for the Nolva & Clomid you're looking for - check the banner at the top right of this page. They sell both of those products in liquid form (which you drink, not inject).

Good luck

But this is my first ever cycle, i do not want to over do it. What results can i expect with 1 shot every 7 days ?

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    But this is my first ever cycle, i do not want to over do it. What results can i expect with 1 shot every 7 days ?
    he just told you-none

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You will have gains but don't expect to be super impressed. As far as Nolvadex you can click on the advertising banner above to get it, but at that low dose you probaly wont need it.

Ok cheers for the feedback, well how many times a week should i inject to see good results? remember this is my 1st cycle.

Also, on AnabolicReview-research.com, what is the nolvadex in all of research chemicals? Letro, what is that ?

What is the Nolva and what is the cloimid ? I am unsure because of the names, i have an idea but best to be certain.

Tnx

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle ever (with a needle) was Sustanon 250. I did 2 injections a week and after an 8 week cycle I gained 15 keepable pounds. So to accomplish even blood levels like everyone else said you should inject it every other day, but I can say from experience twice a week did something for me. Next cycle you do get Test Enanthanate or Cypionate .

And what kind of TCP did you use?

Been looking on anabolicreview-research found something called Letro, anyone provide me with more info ?

Is it taken with AS or after ?

How long should it be taken for? How potent is it ?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    I am about to start my 1st ever steroid cycle. I have researched and read as much information as i can for a couple of months now and feel i know enough to start my first cycle, allthough i am egar to hear more experianced peoples opinions of it.

I am 6ft, 160 lbs and have been body building for a couple of years now. I find it hard to gain weight and have quite a balanced diet. Over the past month i have started to eat as much fast food as possible in an attempt to gain weight and will continue to do so throughout my cycle.

I will be taking 1 shot of Sustanon 250 every 7 days and after the first 2 shots i will be taking Nolvadex every day. I will continue to take nolvadex for 3 weeks after the cycle and will the use clomid.

The reason i will be taking Nolva 2 weeks after i start the cycle is that i am finding it hard to get hold of ! (Even though i can get the Sustanon and most other steroids as easy as pie !)

Will 1 shot of Sustanon every 7 days be OK for my first ever cycle ?

What kind of results am i expected to acheive?
    I will train 4 times a week and will also take creatine after i finish my 10 week course in an attempt to maintain strength and size.

I've been told there are reliable sources on the net for Nolva and Clomid but i am unsure of them. I do not know the laws in the UK with Nolva and Clomid, i have also read a lot of online suppliers as scammers.

Tnx
    From what I can see, you ought to just forget about doing a cycle for awhile because it is painfully aobvious that you have NOT done nearly enough research on the proper use of AS and PCT. I have been doing research for many months now, and am going to be doing my first cycle in about another month. I dont wnat to bust your bubble and obviously no one else does either, but your not ready to do a cycle IMO. A small guy like you definately needs to eat and eat and eat, but not fast food. Eat clean. And sust needs to be done everyother day at at least 500mg a week, even for a first cycle. Im no expert by any means, but I have done enough researech to know that you have not done enough research. Not trying to bring you down, just some friendly advice.

Yes i respect what you are saying but i am still going ahead with my cycle.

The dosage in bodybuilding and powerlifting ranges from 250 mg every 14 days up to 1000 mg or more per day. Since such high dosages are not recommended-and fortunately are also not taken in most cases-the rule is 250-1000 mg/week. A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most, and can often be reduced to 250-mg/ week by combining Sustanon with an oral steroid
    - Taken from Steroid .com

I know you all say 250mg is way too low but this is where i got my information from.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    info is outdated

Nickster#1 is offline Banned

I know you all say 250mg is way too low but this is where i got my information from.
    You really should haunt this forum for awhile, like at least a couple of months before embarking on this journey. You will find all the info you obviously need from highly experienced users of AS on this forum. But do what you want. Its your body.

dtr98 is offline Member

sometimes you have to do what you think is right, at 6ft 160lbs i would eat eat and eat and take some weight gain shakes with a tablespoon of veg oil for the good fat and cals, as far as the sust try a 1/2 cc/125mg eod day. that way you blood levels with not go up and down and screw up you system. good luck

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    guys the guy is 6' 160lbs the guy can gain good size naturally. imo you dont need any test right now shoot for getting up to 200lbs naturally. then think about test and if you chose sust250 get it up to 500mg a week. just concentrate on your diet bro

Thread Information