bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member

liquid clomid and nolva

man u bro's weren't joking when u said this stuff tasted like f-ing ****.
    i'd sooner eat the ass out of a menstruating skunk (probably tastes alot better)
    gonna try the gel cap thing i think

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    well since you put it like that lmao

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i always mix mine with something and it isnt that bad. i tasted a drop of it by itself and it tasted kinda like medacine and a lil bit like alcohol. i kno everyone says it taste like real strong alcohol tho. has ne one seen fake liquid clomid?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    It tastes like alcohol becuase thats what the powder is in suspension with...alcohol. Either everclear or rubbing.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Never seen fake liquid clomid. And the reason people say it taste like alcohol is b/c most of the time UG labs dilute them in everclear. Thats a fact I am not making that up. My UG lab mixes his finastride with everclear. Just send an e-mail to you lab and ask them. Mixing it with OJ is nice. IMO

im prety sure its real just want to make sure. i got it from a friend i did not order it myself. it says clomiphene citrate 50mg/ml USP 24 GRADE for reserch purposes only. not for human use. do not use im. do reserch companies usualy put there name on it?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    They haffta say "not for human consumption" on all thier stuff. They know d@mn well what we do with them and why we buy them. Its a liability to protect the company. The chems are not illegal so the can put thier name all over it.

BigGenes is offline Member
    yes. They also have to put. Not for human consumption on the bottle. Trust me its an oral sup

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbootydaddy
    man u bro's weren't joking when u said this stuff tasted like f-ing ****.
    i'd sooner eat the ass out of a menstruating skunk (probably tastes alot better)
    gonna try the gel cap thing i think
    mix it with orange juice

thanks bro

diluting it by mixing it with somthing doesn't reduce it's effectiveness does it?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    diluting it by mixing it with somthing doesn't reduce it's effectiveness does it?
    no..

excellent

Wrong diluting it does weaken the effectiveness.....and who knws how much will really get into your system

Flavored research Chems are a must ...WWW.ANABOLICREVIEW-RESEARCH.com

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Wrong diluting it does weaken the effectiveness.....and who knws how much will really get into your system

Flavored research Chems are a must ...WWW.ANABOLICREVIEW-RESEARCH.com
    Can you give me some more details on this please? Why would it lose effectiveness if you still got every milligram in to your body? Does the everclear mean that much? If so please do explain what role the everclear has in a liquid products effectiveness.

bump
    whats the story one says yes the other no

dumblucky is offline Member
    Lion is stating that so he can sell the FLAVORED BRAND

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    Lion is stating that so he can sell the FLAVORED BRAND
    Thats what I was thinking...

no Lion is not stating it so he can sell anything ......Time to school you. First off who do you think I'm.....What kind of backround to you think I have to develope these products......use you head a little. My reputation stretches the World Wide and so do The products I have engineered.

When you mix nolva in with juice or water it changes the PH ....What happens then....? It causes a chemical reaction ....In this case it change the alkaline Level and converts to a solid it also looks to bond to something,the side of the glass the spoon you used to stir it .....the issue is this...are you sure its all getting in your mouth....? and how much of it is Bioavalible now.....? Do you know how much was bioavailability of the product that was suspended in Ba....Probably not....Me ether. but not as much as ether would hope......All is good Bro you should find out about me alittle befor you jump to any conclusion I have been around this board a lot longer than you know.......
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-03-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

no Lion is not stating it so he can sell anything ......Time to school you. First off who do you think I'm.....What kind of backround to you think I have to develope these products......use you head a little. My reputation stretches the World Wide and so do The products I have engineered.

When you mix nolva in with juice or water it changes the PH ....What happens then....? It causes a chemical reaction ....In this case it change the alkaline Level and converts to a solid it also looks to bond to something,the side of the glass the spoon you used to stir it .....the issue is this...are you sure its all getting in your mouth....? and how much of it is Bioavalible now.....? Do you know how much was bioavailability of the product that was suspended in Ba....Probably not....Me ether. but not as much as ether would hope......All is good Bro you should find out about me alittle befor you jump to any conclusion I have been around this board a lot longer than you know.......

I think someone has an EGO problem who cares who you are...if you wanna get your point across dont say stuff like "First off who do you think I'm.....What kind of backround to you think I have to develope these products......use you head a little. My reputation stretches the World Wide and so do The products I have engineered." I dont care if your the president of the US and you engineered every AAS in the world say it proper or shut the F*ck up!

You are right It's late ....I'm sorry for being a little sensitive about challenging my intent......I created this Line to help people. People Like bigbadbootydaddy. This line has been on the market for ove a year and sold thousand of units without ever a complant after using it....Not 1 !
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-03-2004 at 01:45 AM.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Hey bro not trying to make you feel bad or anything but you didnt create it I have used it before then up here in Canada... Strawberry yum... lol but for some reason my source doesnt sell it no more stopped a while ago

not to stir the hornets nest anymore but, is it alright to mix or should i just say f@$k it and coke it down?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    not to stir the hornets nest anymore but, is it alright to mix or should i just say f@$k it and coke it down?
    dont be a pussy. just squirt it to the back of your throat! I'd rather deal with the taste and know for sure my balls would recover!

And lion is right, it is simple chemistry. I'm not sure what the pH or alky of the suspension are in EtOH, but adding it to OJ or similar juice would modify both of them, and could cause whatever product you have(clomid, nolva, etc.) to crash out of solution!! That combined with the fact that the mass of product you actually injest is so minute(in the mcg's), could lead you to not actually ingest much/if any at all!

Maybe there could be a suitable solution to dilute it with, but i wouldn't chance it. Be a man, if you really dont like it then mix it with a shot of vodka, that would be more suitable then orange juice!
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 09-03-2004 at 10:55 AM.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    dont be a pussy. just squirt it to the back of your throat! I'd rather deal with the taste and know for sure my balls would recover!

And lion is right, it is simple chemistry. I'm not sure what the pH or alky of the suspension are in EtOH, but adding it to OJ or similar juice would modify both of them, and could cause whatever product you have(clomid, nolva, etc.) to crash out of solution!! That combined with the fact that the mass of product you actually injest is so minute(in the mcg's), could lead you to not actually ingest much/if any at all!

Maybe there could be a suitable solution to dilute it with, but i wouldn't chance it. Be a man, if you really dont like it then mix it with a shot of vodka, that would be more suitable then orange juice!
    what nobody had anything to add now that there is logic behind it, instead of a bros advice mistaken for advertising?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I think someone has an EGO problem who cares who you are...if you wanna get your point across dont say stuff like "First off who do you think I'm.....What kind of backround to you think I have to develope these products......use you head a little. My reputation stretches the World Wide and so do The products I have engineered." I dont care if your the president of the US and you engineered every AAS in the world say it proper or shut the F*ck up!
    thats messed up bro. you shouldnt be talking about something you dont know about. they have great products and everyone who used them including myself can vouch for that. i never saw another research with flavored products. they usually taste horrible except for his. he dosnt have to push anything the products quality speaks for itself.

dumblucky is offline Member
    no Lion is not stating it so he can sell anything ......Time to school you. First off who do you think I'm.....What kind of backround to you think I have to develope these products.....I have been around this board a lot longer than you know.......

um no offense bro but it seems kinda fishy how you are pushing youir products intensly

also how does the Ph change once the chem hits the stomach acids??

and as far as how long youve been on the board ..cool great for ya but it doesnt change hwo much knowledge you have

and BTW I HAVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD QUITE A WHILE MY SELF

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I'm using gel caps. Works perfect:-)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you guys gotta chill the hell out. obvioulsy you dont know who lion is so shut up. hes not pushing anything, all hes saying is how good there products are. and i agree with him.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    what nobody had anything to add now that there is logic behind it, instead of a bros advice mistaken for advertising?
    A logical explanation is all I asked for. Not a tirade. It doesn't look good when you ask for more info on a product someone's selling and they blow up like that. Oh well.

Thread Information