IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

clen b for teens?

do the same rules for roids apply for clenb for teens ( i am18 advanced lifter)

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    technically no, clenbuterol will not affect your body's hormonal levels.... do i recommend it at such a young age? NO! Clen is a bronchiodialator and it will put such stress on you're heart you woudn't beleive.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I dont see no reason it shouldnt although I dont recomend u use anything like that till your a bit older but if you arereally determined then do a H*ll of allot of research first... I wanted to use since I was 17 but im waiting till next month I will be 22 almost 23... lol

i guess i should probly research b4 i ask this, but what the hell. to make a long night shorter, would an 18 yr old be getting himself into alot of crap by doing clen ?

Matto20 is offline Member
    Learn to diet correctly by changing eating patterns with self-discipline. It is much more effective and healthy than using clen .

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Learn to diet correctly by changing eating patterns with self-discipline. It is much more effective and healthy than using clen.
    dont be a hypocrite man, yes, it is crucial that he has solid diet and excercise first, however, dont say that he shouldn't take clen , when im sure you have used things less than "healthy" to achieve your current physical status, or at least considered doing it

are the side effects of clen heavey. is clen worth it. after reading the clen thread, i really dont want to take it, but the pos things look awesome.

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    are the side effects of clen heavey. is clen worth it. after reading the clen thread, i really dont want to take it, but the pos things look awesome.
    I used clen when i was 18, it was a mistake, and the sides sucked.

I felt like a was gonna have a heart attack anyminute.

ECA is good enough bro, dont use clen.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    dont be a hypocrite man, yes, it is crucial that he has solid diet and excercise first, however, dont say that he shouldn't take clen, when im sure you have used things less than "healthy" to achieve your current physical status, or at least considered doing it
    Perhaps when I was younger and a lot more naive I was interested in fat-burners. We all love vesting hope in a "magic pill" to get us looking lean and mean, but in reality, fat-burners have nothing on quality dieting. If that pisses you off that I say so, I don't care - it's true. Taking clen is unnecessary and unhealthy. There are various other "alternatives" if you are hard up for a pill to pop for that placebo effect. But one is much better off by tweaking what goes in their mouths than popping speed.

Would you like feeling the healthy satisfaction of achieving success through self-discipline via dieting. Or would you rather achieve that same success popping pills, stressing your heart, and walking around with the shakes all day? Wow. Tough choice.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    yea the sides from clen can suck. especially if you do active workouts like sprinting and kickboxing.

Thread Information