shinobin is offline New Member

How good improvement..?

By taking sustanon 250.. 900mg a/week.. for 12 weeks..
    How much should I expect to "grow"...??

Im 184 and 87 kg..

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    It depends how good of a base you have, how strong you are right now, but mostly on how good your diet is on cycle.

BTW 900mg/ week is extremely high for a first cycle. Sustanon is also not a good choice for your first one. You need more research bro. A lot more.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 09-02-2004 at 11:57 AM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, Sust has to be injected EOD!!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    everything these guys are saying is defly true... but to answer your question, pending you work out and your diet is not that bad.... YES you will grow!! but i would defly listen to A&F. (i hope your doing correct PCT and even adding liquidex too)

Ok. After what I've read the Sustanon is more "gentle" then the TestX..
    Btw. On the little bottle I got it stands: " Testosterone enanthate 250".. I thought enanthate was the Test-X...? But I'm no expert on this..hehe..
    But instead of the sustanon, what should I rather take then?? And please write so a norwegian fool can understand you =)

EOD?? and all the other hard words..

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Assuming this is your first cycle, I would go with the Test Enanthate . You only need to shoot it twice a week. (EOD- means every other day, ED- Every day, PCT- post cycle therapy : clomid & nolvadex {although i like runiing the nolva throughoput cycle}) If you wanna get a lil crazy- add some EQ (equipoise ) with it. Here is what you should do--

1-13- test Enanthate 500mg week- mon&thur
    1-12- EQ 500mg week mon&thur
    1-4 DBols 40mg a day
    1-13 liquidex
    1-16 nolvadex
    PCT- research the correct clomid cycle

youll be satisfied!!

Hows your bulking diet look bro?

I must say that's a whole lot of stuff??
    A friend of mine that is going to take the sustanon also combining it with the deca .. But he doesn't take any nolva....bla bla..
    I assume nolva and the liquidex is anti estrogen ?? or?

But I must say I thought the label on the Sustanon bottle was a bit confusing since it said: (testosteron enanthe 250).. My friend said that it was the sustanon 250, but after what I read the testosteron enanthe is the european version of the testx.. hehe..

I'm a very sceptical guy, so that's why all the questions..
    I'm very gratefull for all the answears I get.. =)

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobin
    I must say that's a whole lot of stuff??
    A friend of mine that is going to take the sustanon also combining it with the deca .. But he doesn't take any nolva....bla bla..
    I assume nolva and the liquidex is anti estrogen ?? or?

But I must say I thought the label on the Sustanon bottle was a bit confusing since it said: (testosteron enanthe 250).. My friend said that it was the sustanon 250, but after what I read the testosteron enanthe is the european version of the testx.. hehe..

I'm a very sceptical guy, so that's why all the questions..
    I'm very gratefull for all the answears I get.. =)

since it says testosteron enathe 250, i would assume that thats the mg/ml. sust has 4 diff test esters in it. enanthate is one kind of test ester.

ok. thanks..

If I decide to take the sustanon .. 900 ml, once a week..for 12 weeks. And don't take any nolva or liquidex.. What will happen? Is it really necessary for me to take them?

Many of you also says that I should do D-bol and TestX after I'm done with the sustanon cycle.. Don't I get enough mass/strenght out of that one cycle with sustanon?

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobin
    ok. thanks..

If I decide to take the sustanon .. 900 ml, once a week..for 12 weeks. And don't take any nolva or liquidex.. What will happen? Is it really necessary for me to take them?

Many of you also says that I should do D-bol and TestX after I'm done with the sustanon cycle.. Don't I get enough mass/strenght out of that one cycle with sustanon?
    900 ml???? thats 900 cc's of test. i pray to god you mean 900 mg
    mg=milligram (strength of dose)
    ml=milliliter (amount of liquid)
    1ML=1CC

i would definately say that 900 MG is way to much. most common is 500 MG every week. 2 shots of 250mg , one shot on monday and one shot on thursday. many ppl recomend every other day (eod) but that would require you to divide up your doses. i suggest you skip this cause it will be very confusing for you(no offense). 2 shots a week at 250mg/ml will give good gains as long as your eating enough calories(clean), working out consistantly, and getting plenty of rest.

DONT TAKE SUST WITHOUT CLOMID AND NOLVadex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you dont take those you might as well just mail me your test because your just wasteing it. you will not retain gains and your hormone levels will be ****ed up!!! you will have libido problems to deal with and might get gyno(bitch tits). why would you even consider not running clomid/nolva with your cycle. there are even more anti e's and other "preventative" items like liquidex, etc.. but clomid/nolva are the standard 2 that should go along NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

Sustanon should really be injected EOD

Thread Information