G-PIG is offline Associate Member

new cycle (bridged)

i am just about nearing the end of a 6 week cycle of tren and t. prop and am thinking of bridging into another cycle of deca and sust, i dont particularily like sust but i have trouble handling the heavier tests (enanthate ) my question is

if ive already been on for 7 weeks can i just do 4 weeks of sust deca or should i stretch it to 8, reasoning being i dont want to be on for too long
    cycle im on now

100mg tren eod
    100mg propinate e3d
    add in clen last two weeks

want to bridge
    600mg deca per/week
    932.5mg sust/week (one amp eod)

or should i lower the deca to 300 (i have ttokyo 300mg/ml)
    and the sust to 500 and stretch it out to antohter 8 weeks

thanks bros

another quick question: my local guys have no t3 and i want to taper with clen, t3 anyone had any good experiences with ordering off the net? i heard its not seizable by customs, please PM me and please dont offer to GET ME SOME? damn scammers thanks again

experience

i have about 5 cycles under my belt, have ran 1000mg/week sust before not w/deca though, im worried about acne though, never got a single zit from test, but a little on my back from the fina

MindBomb is offline Member
    You just gor thru cutting? If so, why go into bulking right afterwards? I think you should have done it the other way around.

PAINLESS is offline New Member
    I can't read minds or anything, but.....I think you might be rushing yourself into things? Think about everything first, do you realy need to extent your cycle? would this be the best thing for you right now?

size

its all about size right now, yes although tren and prop are typically known as cutting AS, i chose them because tren rocks and prop kept me from looking all bloated compared to other tests, i am growing like a weed, and will continue to, its not abuse, but i am on a roll right now and i trully believe, id rather put on 35-40 punds and keep 20-25 than gain 20-25 and keep ten to fifteen , jmo though

MindBomb is offline Member
    Like JJ said it's not bridging. I think it'll be better for you to wait alittle longer and bulk it up nicely with deca , sus, and some dbol . and after while try cuting up with prop, tren , winny. This way you;ll gain 20 to 25 lbs (Keepable). I still think you did it reverse order. Good luck and stay healthy bro.

Thread Information