Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member

Any point in adding Test for 6 weeks??

Im halfway through a 10 week Var only cycle- but was thinking of chucking a bit of test into the mix----
    --- would there be any pont in extending my cycle & doing the last 6-8 weeks with some Test E? ( I've got some Test Prop, but hate the ED injects)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your only going to go 6 weeks or so then you have to use prop. it can take up to 5 weeks for the enth to get in you, so that is almost pointless. but if i were you id run 100mgs of prop for the last 6 weeks. you will see great gains.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I'd extend the cycle and run the test E for another 10 weeks

yeah- I think I'll take the Test E option- do you think 16 weeks of Var will cause me any probs? (50mg ED)

as far as the prop goes can I get away with shots EOD? or will that increase sides??

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Drop the var down to 25 to 30mg ED. Use the test E. Much less work than the prop.

Are you sure about dropping the Var- I'm really enjoying it!! Also I want to keep my test on the low dose side just to keep any sides minimal ( I've got finasteride / Femara / Nolva ) - want to add it just to pick things up a little- I'm basically cutting but hoping for some small lean gains too (thats what Ive go so far anyhow)

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Try it and see. I just dropped mine down to 30mg ED. Didn't feel 50mg was needed.

Thread Information