ogar is offline New Member

help with cycle plz.

240 lbs 6,0 height 300 mg evry 2 weeks of delatestryl, and about 1cc evry other week of omnedren, what else should i be doing more omnedren , cause the del is regulated, i also have acse to cyp, is test only good or bad? also i have to take the del for rest my life im 30 yrs of age so test is already low, wat should i take pct if any thing?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    do some more research bro... search about "firsty cycle", "pct", "anti e's", "clomid" "nolva" and check educational threads and the steroid profiles in "steroid.com".
    then come back with a better idea of a cycle and we will help u.
    laterz...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ogar
    240 lbs 6,0 height 300 mg evry 2 weeks of delatestryl, and about 1cc evry other week of omnedren, what else should i be doing more omnedren , cause the del is regulated, i also have acse to cyp, is test only good or bad? also i have to take the del for rest my life im 30 yrs of age so test is already low, wat should i take pct if any thing?

so u are basically gonna be running 1 1/2 cc of test a week? thats jsut like HRT. dont plan on getting good results with that dose. u should be running 500mg week of test E for beginners. do more research bro. u dont want to hurt yourself

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    500mg/week of test enanthate or cypionate is a good first cycle, and yes running test alone is ok. no matter what cycle you run test should always be the base

Thread Information