FootballStar is offline New Member

trying 2 put a cycle 2gether for football season

im wanting to take a cycle that will put on around35 lbs to my body weight. is there a way to gain that type of weight being "quality muscle".and keep in mind how active football players are when giving suggestions.from what i understand a football player would take different juice than a bodybuilder would. here is the cycle that i came up with

bold 200(equipoise ) 400-500 mgs a week, weeks 1-12

test prop 100mgs a day weeks 1-6

winn 50mgs a day weeks 7-14

let me know if i should alter this

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Ok, here is what I would do if I were you. You need to run the test as long as you run the EQ and winny for. Also, 35lbs. is a lot of "quality muscle" to put on by the proposed cycle you have. Most people dont gain 35lbs. off of a bulker. The prop will keep you leaned out and the EQ will harden you up along with the winny, but you most likely won't gain 35lbs. off of that cycle. You could gain maybe 20-25 lbs realistically, but 35 lbs. is pushing it. I would try something like this if you want to have some good "quality gains":

wks 1-12 EQ 500mgs/week
    wks 1-12 100mgs prop EOD
    wks 7-12 50 mgs winny ED

Now if you want to gain more weight (closer to 35lbs.) but with less "quality muscle" you can try something like this:

wks 1-10 deca 300mgs/week
    wks 1-10 test enan 500mgs/week
    wks 1-4 dbol 30mgs ED

Either way be sure to have anti-e's and PCT on hand afterwards. Good luck bro.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 09-06-2004 at 05:46 PM.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    what is your stats and cycle exp. If you were going to run a cycle geared to gain that much weight I would run GetPumped second suggestion, but up doses only if you have past exp. I did the same cycle but with higher dosages and gained close to 30lbs and kept almost all of it. Keep in mind though everyone is different, but I would say look at using what he suggested!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    run the test throughout the cycle bro. i would run it for 14 weeks, maybe run something other than prop. if you gain 15 quality pounds that would be awesome. 35 is crazy.

Train9 is offline New Member
    here is my stats 5foot 8 in 190 lbs taken 2 3month cycles

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    35lbs ..you better get your diet straight or you will be dissapointed.

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    All the football players I know do their cycles in off-season, When seasons in they focus on their diet.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    this is so stupid. you are a football player at what level?

high school? wait about 4 years and research the intire time.
    College? wait till the off season so the NCAA doesnt bust your ASS. and research the entire time.
    Pro? well thats just too funny cuz we all know the pros are well Pros when it comes to AAS.

so the way i see it there isn't one valid situation where you would need anybody on this board to tell you what cycle to run.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    this is so stupid. you are a football player at what level?

high school? wait about 4 years and research the intire time.
    College? wait till the off season so the NCAA doesnt bust your ASS. and research the entire time.
    Pro? well thats just too funny cuz we all know the pros are well Pros when it comes to AAS.

so the way i see it there isn't one valid situation where you would need anybody on this board to tell you what cycle to run.
    I agree.... and when you do run stay the hell away from winny. and use prop because of detection times!

None is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdtre
    All the football players I know do their cycles in off-season, When seasons in they focus on their diet.
    I could do also a cycle during the in-season?
    Or it has been better short cycles during everything the in-season? with winny, dbol ,var, prop...(4 or 6 weeks)

There isn't drug test....

any thoughts about the points?

fatback25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by None
    I could do also a cycle during the in-season?
    Or it has been better short cycles during everything the in-season? with winny, dbol ,var, prop...(4 or 6 weeks)

There isn't drug test....

any thoughts about the points?
    Bro, I would definately avoid winny as a football player especially during the season unless you want to be in the training room everyday before and after practice. Too hard on connective tissue. Whats the point in roiding for football if you are in too much pain to play. You should also forget about ever gaining 35 lbs of quality mass after 1 cycle and especially during the football season when you have practice, full-time class schedule etc etc. If you are dead set on doing a cycle in season I would stick to a short 6-8 week Prop, Var, Halo cycle. The halo will give you some extra aggression you will need during games and workouts. But beware of the prop, if you have never run it before, because you may be too sore from the injects. It didn't bother me but I had a brand of prop that was virtually painless. Let us know what you decide and goodluck.

And one last thing. Why not try working harder at your football skills? All the roids in the world aren't going to help you be a better football player. You still have to catch, hit, backpedal, turn hips and run , change directions and be in condition etc etc. Don't worry about getting so big that you cant ****in move! Get better in practice and in film and hopefully the roids will give you that edge over the next guy. Use it as a catlyst not and end all solution.

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with fatback... all that weight gain can really slow you down at first. it will take time for your body to aclimate to moving that weight around. think about being 5'8" and 225lbs. i would encourage workign your speed and coordination more or uping you calories, but not anabolics at this point. i'm on cycle now and I'm feeling pretty slow because of the weight gain. Try wearing a 35 pound vest and running a few forties and see how you feel. I would recommend waiting until off season and giving yourself the right amount of time to do a proper cycle and PCT, with the right amount of research and planning. Even if you run a 6-8 week Prop cycle, with PCT, you may still have illegal drugs in you that will show up in a drug test for most likely the entire season and into the offseason. i played d1 ball a few years ago and wouldn't recommend going this route at this time of the season... usually didn't work well for those who tried it.

good luck.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Too bad its not as simple as wearing a 35lb vest since I assume a lot of this muscle would go to his legs and therefore help increase speed some.

old ass thread why bump it?

one8nine is offline Banned
    hahahah 2 years old why dont you check dates when you run searches

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    thsi THREAD NEEDS TO GO AWAY
    silly n00b bump old thread

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    My first cycle had test en for 10 wks 500mg and wk 1-4 dbol 30 mg. I gained 17 lbs, but my friends consider that freakish. I gained 300 lbs on my leg press for 8 reps. 35 lbs sounds impossible.

None is offline New Member
    tnx bros

I'm a RB and I need help to become faster as possible..
    Ideas I've had would be. Dbol only, Dbol/Var, Var only, Var/Prop/dbol, and more combinations of the above compounds. Proviron /HCG / would also be addittions to the cycles listed.

Or a simple/basic cycle in off-season....
    75mg ed or 100mg eod Test Prop weeks 1-10
    30mg Var weeks 6-10 (becouse I don't want to gain more weight I just want to get stronger)
    Dbol 1-5
    10mg nolva ed
    Milk Thistle
    Have nolva on hand for any signs of itchiness or irritation of nipples and for PCT
    PCT starts 2 days after last prop shot

??

Thread Information