DELUCA is offline New Member

What should i take

Next week i am going to start my second cycle. I am going to take Eurochem Boldoject 200(Equipoise ) 2 cc a week and Sust 250 1.5 cc a week. I weigh 135 lbs, 5' 10. Last time i did a cylce i took some beat sust and blue dianabal hearts 10 mg. Towards the end of my cycle my chest looked like one giant pimple n my back wasnt looking to nice either.Am i taking the right amount of sauce and what should i take during n after the cycle.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to run that sust at 500 mg/week, with your EQ at 400 mg/week. You are going to need to shoot that sust every other day also. Are you familiar with anti-e's and PCT? What about diet?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    Next week i am going to start my second cycle. I am going to take Eurochem Boldoject 200(Equipoise) 2 cc a week and Sust 250 1.5 cc a week. I weigh 135 lbs, 5' 10. Last time i did a cylce i took some beat sust and blue dianabal hearts 10 mg. Towards the end of my cycle my chest looked like one giant pimple n my back wasnt looking to nice either.Am i taking the right amount of sauce and what should i take during n after the cycle.
    You need to take a look at your diet........ at your height and weight you are pretty thin......... Without proper diet AAS will not make you grow.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    no doubt your tall and thin...no disrespect bro but eating A LOT train heavy, sleep 8 hours, perfect your diet, and supplement with sum creatine. im taking betagen by eas(a combo of creatine and hmb) good stuff look into gaining naturally bro best of luck man

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get you some Eurochemlabs Cypoject instead of his Sustanon . If you are going to be using a low dose of Testosterone , I think it will be easier for you to keep consistant blood levels. I dont like the deconate ester on Testosterone and if you like the prop that is in Sustanon, get you some Propionate instead of the Sustanon. Prop is the bomb in my opinion. I love the Androgenic effect of Prop.

You like the Eurochemlabs products.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat, eat, eat and eat some more. Then train, train, train and train some more. Get the picture. No flame, but ya got a long way to go before you use AAS, IHMO. Take time and educate yourslef while you are here.

durkheim is offline Junior Member
    You are at 135lb at 5'10" and you have already done a cycle??

How much did you gain and how long have you been training for?

Thread Information