YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member

Clen, no sides, no sweat, no nothing?

Hey guys, recently bought some clen from what i believe to be a reliable source... Well im on my 4th day and i did about 140 mcg today and i havent felt anything from it... no sweating .. no fat loss.. no hardness.. nothing.. no sides either.. can clen be working and not showing sides?

when i ask my source about this he said that i wasnt doing any cardio and that its not as effective without it.. he also told me that i have to shake the bottle... ..
    any comments on this please?? anyone get results without seeing sides? mabye the stuff is just fake? ... any help would be appreciated...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    double post...
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 01-25-2006 at 02:05 AM.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    cant commen t on the shaking, maybe.... but IMO u should definelty feel something after 140 mcg's, like shaking of the hands etc.. the first time I did clen it was clear to me when it worked, waS buzzing like crazy and tha was from 40 mcg's. Now I mostly only get the shakes ..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    sounds like bullshit clen to me. Most people feel the shaking at some point I get it at 40mcg. You may also get an ancious feeling with it as well. By some from ARR and see what happens with that

smithee is offline New Member
    You should be feeling some sort of sides definetly at 140 mcg. I get the shakes around 40 mcg, and really bad shakes at 80 mcg!!! Id say what you got is crap!

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoRgO17
    when i ask my source about this he said that i wasnt doing any cardio and that its not as effective without it.. he also told me that i have to shake the bottle... ..
    any comments on this please?? anyone get results without seeing sides? mabye the stuff is just fake? ... any help would be appreciated...
    Comments? You bet. No cutting substance is "as effective" without cardio. Cardio by itself will speed up your metabolism and burn calories. Doesn't take a nuclear scientist to figure that out. If this is your first clen cycle and at the dosages you are taking it seems to me you should be having some sides like shakes. The proof of the pudding is to see if your body temperature has gone up. If it has not and no sides you've purchased junk.

Thread Information