Thread: primo cycle

solid snake is offline Junior Member

primo cycle please help

hi everyone just wondering i no most cycles go for about 6 weeks but i just had a thoght what would happen if u took argubly the safest steroid like primobolan for about 3 to 6 monthes about 200mg a week i normaly ask my doc these quistions but hes on vacation right now and i cant contact him so if i could just get some feed back from all u guys who no a fair bit about primo based on my eprience ive never done more then a six week cycle with primo and last time i did it i used gh aswell and nothing eles

so once again if u pros could help me out becase im seriesly considering doing this just primo and nothing eles for about 3 to 6 monthes at this time i cant see any negatives then again to be safe im gona ask for your help guys

thanks.
    Last edited by solid snake; 09-06-2004 at 10:21 PM.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i would add test bro. and multiply your weight by 2 thats how many mg of primo you should be hitting up man. and do primo for at least a 12 weeker preferably 15

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    i would add test bro. and multiply your weight by 2 thats how many mg of primo you should be hitting up man. and do primo for at least a 12 weeker preferably 15

thanks alot but im more intrested in what negatives i could get like achne and high blood pressure but would i get any major negatives

and for the record i respeact everyone on ar and there own ways and opions but in my personal eperiance i ve decided to never touch anything other then gh and primo and maybe a eca stack for cutting ive found to be able to acomplish all my body building goals with these 3 suplaments

and everyone i no thats used test has gained mass but also lost hair and held alot of water so im gona pass on the test

thanks again austrianoak i really apretiate the reply

oh yeah and if i do start this cycle im gona make a diary so keep an eye out people

so anyone eles to add somthing to this thread.

comon guys i see viewing but no replying help a guy out pleasssssssssse.

Britguy is offline Banned
    Primo is one of the safer roids but without test for that long you may end up being a bit floppy in a certain department, supplementing a small dose of test may be more favourable, bump for more opinions

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    And make TOTAL sure that your primo is real too. Dunno how much you know about it all but real primo is very rare.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are worried about sides I would take a low dose of Testosterone with the Primo. Im not sure that 200mgs a week will even be efffective. Especially not as long as you intend to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Scott
    And make TOTAL sure that your primo is real too. Dunno how much you know about it all but real primo is very rare.
    thanks for the heads up but i live in turkey at the moment and i get real primo overthecounter here so no probs there
    Last edited by solid snake; 09-11-2004 at 02:41 AM.

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    ben de turkiyedeyim ve tam olarak ayni soruyu sormayi planliyodum, bana da fazla acik bi cevap gelmedi ama sustanonla birlikte kullanmanın mantıklı olabilecegini soylediler. turkiyeden steroidlerle ilgilenen birilerinin oldugunu bilmek guzel . daha once cycle deneyimin oldu mu ?

Thread Information