justinram is offline New Member

Best Steriods To Gain Mass And Muscle

Im still looking for the best steriods for mass and size. Also, i know they stay in your system for awhile, but which would come out the fastest. PLEASE HELP!!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    suspension and anadrol

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    test enanthate is a good mass builder with 3 month detection

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats bro, the steroid you should use does depend on your experience and also your goals. If its yoru first cycle the general recomendation is to go with test-enenthate up to 500mg a wek for a 10-12 week cycle. Doing only one type is good for a first cycle. Assuming yoru training and diet/supplementation is very good then 20+lbs shoud be easy!! Then you should do the correct PCT in order to kepp your gains and restore your hormone levels to normal again. It shoud be detectable in your body for up to 3months, thats acually not too bad compared to some others.

This would be my first cycle, but i have to take something that would get out my system in about a month or two after i finish my cycle. I eat about 300 grams of protein a day. Ive never reallly thought bout taking steriods but after my friend suggested it to me i really started considering it. Im about 6'5 240 and i just cant gain no more weight. For the last year ive been right at 235 to 240 and i play college football. I know for sure if i get a good cycle and gain about 15-20 pounds of muscle and get faster i will go to the league.

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    you may wish to reconsider at 20yrs old. I dont understand you when you say "if I gain about 15-20 lbs you will be able to go to the league?? dont add up. depending on position are you saying 240lbs is to small??? What makes you think at 260lbs you will be FASTER?? IF your good 240lbs is more than enough to play.. Heck there's NFL players at 180lbs! But if you bent on that 20lbs just eat...
    Last edited by rhapsody; 06-26-2004 at 05:56 PM. Reason: spell

i agree with rhapsody now that you've told us about yourself! you dont need steroids at your weight, you might even consider loosing weight to become a better athlete, take some over the counter thermogenics, hydroxycut or ripped fuel to tone up man! if worst comes to worst and you will take steroids then consider Anavar which has recently gained some popularity in this forum...Anavar isnt known to give massive gains in mass but it is gauranteed to give massive gains in Strength!! so if your diet is good and your training is hard you can actually get bigger/much stronger/ and ripped with ANAVAR alone!! consider it man....and dont forget PCT after you cycle it for 8weeks!! And guess what!!! It stays in your system for only 3WEEKS!!

Well i play tight end so 240 is small and i heard steriods can drop your 40 time by 2 tenths of a second. Im just saying it would be a sure lock if i did this. Im only going to be a sophmore in football, so i still have 3 years left. Im just trying anything i can.

What is Anavar ? Ive never heard of it and thanks for the help so much.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I dont see how you guys think if he tones up he will be a better athlete.

Anavar is an oral steroid , the generic substance name is OXANDROLONE, it is known as Anavar everywhere though. There is an Anavar made by QV which is the popular mexican company people get their stuff from across the border. British Dragon makes it, and there is also a thai version by Body Research calles Bonavar. They are all the same substance, take it orally spread out during the day for 8weeks is a good cycle, the strength you gain you will appreciate when tackling and decking people out on the field. The side effects of Anavar make it liked because they range from non-exsistant to ver very mild.

How much should i take of it and how much does it usually cost for a cycle.

I hope your next question isnt 'Where do i get it from?' because thats agianst forum rules....
    The cost depends purely on your source and how much they want to charge you for it, but i have seen it run as cheap as 120 for a month supply so look to paying up to 400 for eight weeks supply, all depends on your source.

How much to take....the rule of thumb is abot 0.125mg per pound of body weight, if you are over 200 pounds then 30mg a day is good. for example if the tabs you get are 10mg each then take one tab 3imes a day.

Anavar is expensive but that is the case with most oral steroids .

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    at 240 you're going to have to start eating way more than 300 grams a day to gain weight. you need to get around 2x's bodyweight or at LEAST 1 1/2x's. I think it might just be your diet bro. Try upping the calories and if you still cant gain weight then look into other options.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    sorry to post whore, but PrairieDawg, that is a sweet f*****g avatar.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justinram
    Im still looking for the best steriods for mass and size. Also, i know they stay in your system for awhile, but which would come out the fastest. PLEASE HELP!!
    you are to young for juice - if you do it you will compromise your furute.

you are 20 years old. Cant you think long term ? Cant you see past getting some instant results now that will cost you MUCH more later than you gain now ?

Juicing now is the worst thing you can do for your body.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    if u have to ask what var is, then u havent done your research. and are not ready to do a cycle yet. do a seardh on test E, clomid, nolva, l-dex, and PCT

musclehead1 is offline Member
    juicing wont make u faster.....it will make u stronger but if u gain wieght with it ur most likely goin be right where u would have been....if u want to get faster try to get ur bf down and strength up and train with a track team/coach during your off season.....and there is no scientific proof that roids will bring your 40yd time down by 2 tenths of a second......you probably already know this but start throwing in plyometrics with your leg workouts...to get faster u actually have to train to get faster.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    getting your strength up will drop your 40 though. when my dad started lifting he weighed 185 and ran a 4.6 forty. he got up to 240 and still ran a 4.65 forty. wouldn't anavar also be great for the tendons being that he is a football player. don't bash him for being only 20. he is probably like me and didn't make any gains for a couple of years. so he is looking toward the juice.

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    dbol and test puts gains on. Extra wieght=loss of speed. But if you just need 20lbs, don't bother just eat.

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    What posotion you play? I used to play CB.........I used to know a linebacker who used anavar seemed to do the trick for him.

GymDog is offline Banned
    No one's mentioned Deca ?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If you "can't gain no more weight" then youre not eating enough calories, plain and simple. 300g protein isnt enough to bulk at your weight, you need to get your carbs/fats to the right numbers too.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    deca is in your system for 12-18 months depending on dosage and how many wks you took it. Id suggest some WINSTROL for this guy that will lower your time in the 40 and get your muscles looking like MUSCLES. id throw in sum test prop or sust250 at 500mg a wk. and the guys are right bro 300g of protein is not enough i tried 400g a day and grew good but carbs and good fats are vital. im 6'6 260 i was at 238 i shot up to 275 with a good diet(meaning pros,carbs, fats) lots of water and a good multi-vitamin. try that son

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    deca is in your system for 12-18 months depending on dosage and how many wks you took it. Id suggest some WINSTROL for this guy that will lower your time in the 40 and get your muscles looking like MUSCLES. id throw in sum test prop or sust250 at 500mg a wk. and the guys are right bro 300g of protein is not enough i tried 400g a day and grew good but carbs and good fats are vital. im 6'6 260 i was at 238 i shot up to 275 with a good diet(meaning pros,carbs, fats) lots of water and a good multi-vitamin. try that son
    Ever heard of Durabolin (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate)?

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I dont see how you guys think if he tones up he will be a better athlete.

well it depends on what exactly you mean by tone up. but if he is adding lean muscle mass and dropping a lil fat that is definitally going to make you a better athlete. faster and stronger!

Thread Information