PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Arimidex isn't always enough. At least...

For me. Flame me for this, yell at me for this, do what you please, but I will tell you why.

I must be the most gyno sensitive person that has ever taken AAS in the history of the universe.

Last cycle, I took 500mg sust, and 400mg eq with .5mg Ldex ed, gyno symptoms started at week 4 and I had to cut the cycle short at 7 because I just did not want to be bigger than Pamela before her surgery. Well, that and I accomplished my goal what I set out from the very beginning.

This cycle I said to myself "Ok PumP, maybe try 400mg of enanthate this run, and see if that makes a difference." Also this cycle, I took .5mg Ldex ed AND 5mg nolva ed from day 1. Well, 4 weeks in....I wake up this morning, and what do I feel???
    A motherf*cking sore right nipple!

So today I started 40mg of nolva and will continue this for a few days until symptoms go away. But gosh damn! I wanted to use test as a base in every cycle, but it looks like I will be limited to non-androgenic steroids . ie: EQ, Fina(although prog. is something I have never dealed with), Oxandrolone, Winny, Primo, and about 5-6 years from now...growth.

I will continue with the test for another week or two, AS LONG AS my symptoms go away, just so I can a little out of it.

I probably will use slin in my bulkers from now on so I can at least get some size whilst using only anabolics.

So in conclusion, if I were you, I would get nolvadex regardless if you use arimidex from day one or not. What if your estrogen receptors are as garbage as mine are? I wouldn't take the chance.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That sucks that you got it again. Hopefully they'll go away.
    GoodLuck Bro,

M

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Nice wake-up call! That sucks but at least you figured this out quickly.

This should serve as an example of why research is so important. If he hadn't have done his research he'd be whining "My nipples are sore, what do I do?".

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that PPP. You can still get some good results from a fina based cycle. Are you sure your Ldex is good? Maybe you should up the dose?

Oh ya, it's the same lot number and everything of the picture i saw on this site. It came in the brown box with the sticker on front with the warning for "birth defects"...hologram on the vial, 4mg/ml version from a source that hasn't steered me wrong thru the "other" stuff. I sure as hell hope that it ain't fake, it's exactly how people describe it, clear as water, thick as your man gravy, and "mediciney" taste.

I upped the dose last cycle to 1mg, and they seemed to go away, but I can NOT afford 1mg ed of l-dex, I had to scrap cash as it is to afford .5mg ed. If I'd a-known this was going to happen I would have saved major bank for the dex and the bottles of test I purchased and would have got more EQ and Win.

Ya, Feenuh would be a good idea, but I have never taken drol,deca ,or tren , so i don't know how I'd react to prog gyno( no idea where to get RU486), and If I'm as shitty as I am with estrogen, I'd probably have D cups by the weekend with a prog. Why me?!?! Why me?!?!?!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bro i agree armidex isnt all its made out to be persoanly it doesnt help me with water retention so much I havent done 1mg per day but im not on huge cycles and at .5mg per day doesnt do much 1mg per day would be to expensive to make it worth while. I am not prone to gyno so I dont really have to worry to much about that but as for everything else its supposed to do also I get the zeneca box of 1mg tabs

peace

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Wow. This sucks ass Paps. I feel sorry for ya bro.

I wish you luck. Stay safe.

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    when the going gets tough, the tough gets going

ubmass is offline New Member

thanks...

yo bro..i'm sorry ta hear this is happin to u...i wrote u while back and said i was gonna run same cycle (EQ and Sus250) as u did...still am plannin on it but now am definetly gettin hol lotta nolva ( already planned on havin arimidex ) cause my doc said i may be prone to gyno since i had a bit when i was younger...thanks for postin this because it has really opened up my eyes as to how important anti-e's are and how not to take lightly anything dealin with AAS...good luck to u and hope everything works out for best...keep us posted

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    that does suck, seem pretty low dose too

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I agree with OJ, 5 mg a day is not enough. I usually do about 20 to 50 mg a day of nolvidex just to be safe and that is what is recommended. You right Armidex and Liqudex are expensive mofo's. I'll just stick with my Nolvidex thank you.

BIG ZEUS is offline New Member
    are you gonna get surgery...might be somethin' to consider...i can't seem to find the post where the guy was saying he got his almost 100% covered by his insurance?!?!?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    PappaPump:

Any luck with the "original" 1mg/tablet from Zeneca?
    If I am reading properly, you have only tried the L-dex.
    Theoretical textbook of course, says its the same chemically, but 'ya never know??
    Pretty common item these days from sources pulling from Greece. I have heard that a package of 28 will run 195-235 USD.

Never tried Zeneca, if I was rich...I would. But I'm not, so I don't.

And until it gets cheaper or I CAN afford it...Bye bye Test, hello EQ .I don't mind slower milder gains without all the bloat, acne, and gyno.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    What the hell is this other stuff, liquidex? What outfit produces this "beverage"?

Thread Information