partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Are We Seeing A Trend In Young Bb'ers That They Have The Fat Person Mentality?

i'm being quite serious in this question as i see it more and more literally everyday.
    my feeling are that having worked in the fitness industry and been around bb'ing for 10 years that everyone wants the quick fix.well not everyone, that would be a diservice to the dedicated and disciplined.
    when an overweight person mentions weight loss in my experience the first or second question out of their mouth 8 out of 10 times is....."what can i take?"i've seen it every single day over a decade.
    young bodybuilders today come here, to your gym, and write to magazines...."i'm deficient in some area.what can i take?"
    i'm actually feeling sorry for both classes as i feel they will never reach thier potential or even take the first steps to acheive success because of impatience.
    i always say to young guys in the gym, BODYBUILDING IS A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT.
    i feel for these uneducated, undisciplined, and lazy groups that seems to be the rule not the exception anymore. the saddest part is that these groups will never know the self satisfaction in achieving a goal through as the necessary steps taken. i think it speaks volumes about character and the way other aspects of their lives will ultimately fall into place.
    without this turning into a circus....have any of you thought about this?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    it seems that everybody under the age of 30 is looking for a quick fix....i get asked questions 24-7 about what i took to get into the shape im in.... they never like the answers they get either.....no, ive had my lazy spells for sure, and definitely would not be in the shape im in w/o juice...but regardless, it takes years and most can't see that far

builtthekid is offline Banned
    alot of people dont even work out and just do gear this trend
    is common with wretlers if u do 1.5 grams of test and dont workout
    your still gonna be pretty ****ing huge u know what I mean.

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Wouldn't you just be pretty *****ing fat is you did gear and didn't workout?

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    This in my opinion is with all things in life with younger people. "What can I do to make a million dollars fast". "What can I take to be huge" and on and on and on. It is being lazy for the most part. The million took 8 years of hard work the body took 20 years of hard work. and so on and so on. I don't get it either they should try working at or for something once in a while. Just my .02 cents.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i'm being quite serious in this question as i see it more and more literally everyday.
    my feeling are that having worked in the fitness industry and been around bb'ing for 10 years that everyone wants the quick fix.well not everyone, that would be a diservice to the dedicated and disciplined.
    when an overweight person mentions weight loss in my experience the first or second question out of their mouth 8 out of 10 times is....."what can i take?"i've seen it every single day over a decade.
    young bodybuilders today come here, to your gym, and write to magazines...."i'm deficient in some area.what can i take?"
    i'm actually feeling sorry for both classes as i feel they will never reach thier potential or even take the first steps to acheive success because of impatience.
    i always say to young guys in the gym, BODYBUILDING IS A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT.
    i feel for these uneducated, undisciplined, and lazy groups that seems to be the rule not the exception anymore. the saddest part is that these groups will never know the self satisfaction in achieving a goal through as the necessary steps taken. i think it speaks volumes about character and the way other aspects of their lives will ultimately fall into place.
    ****! i am impressed partyboy! is something besides this bothering you bro?? hhahaha is the condom thing working out or did you tell her to **** off? but nice post bra!

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Nice post, Totally agreed. See all these younger kids coming around they ask me how i got so big, or they immediatly ask wtf are you on? I tell them ive been training hard for ten years before I even considered using, but they still just want the quick fix, Oh shoot me with something so i can grow fast HAHa . Ya know what its O.K when they re in there thirties and they still have no discipline and there tits are saggiin cause they took to much gear and didnt know how or what to do with it. Maybe then they will clue in to the fact there is no quick fix in life. It takes hard work

Great post. I have been working my a** off for years and see these guys come and go. I own my own business and see it in the work force. The "younger" crowd wants
    the BIG results without paying the dues. Just like doing sit-ups will make my fat belly go away....LOL.... Paying mjy "dues" was some of my most memorable experiences in
    the Iron Game. Almost no one wants to pay em any more. So it is way cool when I
    see or meet some young buck who does. They are still out there just fewer and
    farther between.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    We live in a world of unrealistic expectations, both of our physical appearence and just about any other aspect of our lives. People just don't know how to cope is what I think it is......they want answers, they want to know why they don't have abs like the Calvin Klein model, and they think it comes in the form of a substance you take. Think about it, how else could Muscle Tech be so successful? People are very easily misinformed by the media, which is why we have steroids illegal, Bush put on blask 24-7, etc.........People believe the ads in the magainzes, just like they believe anything else without much thought given to it.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    Im 23 and I dont think that way... I am in this for the long hual... I have done extensive research and have decided to finally try it out... I am not one of those people you talked about

However I do want to look like one of those bros from the calvin Klein commercial....(j/k)

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    What can they take??? How bout some consistant hard ass work and a good diet, if they can't take that then show'em the door.

dirtythirty is offline Associate Member
    I just wanted to let you guys know that there is atleast one youngster out there that isn't looking for the quick fix (me). I'm 21 and i'm being very patient. Right now i am doing my best to learn all that i can, not only am i trying to learn about different cycles, but i am constantly looking on ways to better improve my diet and the way that i train. even though i'm not going to be taking any gear anytime soon i enjoy hanging out on the AR board because it's almost like being in the gym. here i can surround myself with people who enjoy the same things that i enjoy and take in their life experiences to help me decide my path and ocassionaly i get the chance to offer help on topics that i have personally experienced.

There is hope in the younger generation. Thank you guys for your help.

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    Agreed......

"Bringing real results to real people with no tricky dance moves or high impact gyrations."

Farmer is offline Member
    I just want to add a quote to this thread and then I'll be done..

"The only place Sucess comes before Work is in the dictionary"

Peace

Farmer

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman44
    Wouldn't you just be pretty *****ing fat is you did gear and didn't workout?
    Thats an Urban Legend. Offcourse if you would eat , and inject steroids and didnt workout then you would get fat.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Yes some people want results fast and think that drugs can give it to them but is it just the young? - No, I have seen plenty of posts from guys aged 35-45 who say stuff like "I go to the gym twice a week if I get time - I work alot, I am 25% bodyfat, how much GH do I need to take to get the shredded muscular look?"

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    LOL, and you say this due to what knowledge. Most people that take steroids for clinical reasons, gain muscle, quite a bit, and they also tend to lose BF. Of course you will lose more if you train and follow a strict diet. Now if you eat 5000 calories a day, take steroids, and don't work out you'll get fat...

And as to the original post. We live in a world where almost everything we do relies on technology. WE as BB'ers study nutrition, training, and anything else to give us an edge. So why would using a drug, be any different than using a new machine in the gym? We are no longer cro-mangnum, so why not use the fruits of our labor?

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Thats an Urban Legend. Offcourse if you would eat , and inject steroids and didnt workout then you would get fat.

Thread Information