Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

ballpen cap sized black and blue on delt.

guys i injected in my bis some days after a black and blue developed on my delt. its not sore or painful at all im just wondering how it got there. its like some mad chick pinched me but without the pain. quite strange indeed

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I doubt it's anything to do with the shot bro, I get bruises all the time and don't know how I got them, just see them in the mirror or shower

thick one is offline Associate Member
    i got one exactly like that on my leg. " looks like a black/blue dime" It was from putting too much pressure on the needle's plunger. no biggy...-it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    i got one exactly like that on my leg. " looks like a black/blue dime" It was from putting too much pressure on the needle's plunger. no biggy...-it happens.
    i also tend to place great pressure on the plunger at the end of the injection to get those precious last drops into use

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i also tend to place great pressure on the plunger at the end of the injection to get those precious last drops into use

it could be that. u might have knicked a blood vessel on the way out and it bled under the skin. try this spoon.... keep a small air bubble in the syringe when u inject it. this will force all the gear out so u dont have to push as hard to get those last few drops.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    it could be that. u might have knicked a blood vessel on the way out and it bled under the skin. try this spoon.... keep a small air bubble in the syringe when u inject it. this will force all the gear out so u dont have to push as hard to get those last few drops.
    cool! i usually let all the air bubbles out prior to injecting. will try this on my next shot

Thread Information