Justoid is offline Associate Member

Oxymethelone/Oxybolone

Alright guys been away from the board for a while getting some stuff sorted out. I have a training partner who has started using oxymetholone at a dose of 50mg per day. He has been on it for 2 weeks and i have never seen gains like it and his strength has went through the roof. I would like to know more about this drug as i am not aware of it or know much about it. He suggests me frontloading this instead of dbol for my use with test propionate or cypionate .
    Cheers guys

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    it is anadrol .. go with halo instead

ANADROL

Price:

Oxybolone/ Genepharm - Greece 20 tabs - 65 $

Oxymentholone/ Anapolon 50 - Turkey 20 tabs - 60 $

Description

50mg tab 100 tabs/bottle. Also under names Anapolon, Oxybolone, Oxymentholone, Oxandrolone etc . This is a oral steroid which is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone. Box the bid is concerned strongest oral steroid available. Androgenic Properties of this drug are just short of testosterone . The high androgens are accompanied by very high anabolic quantities. This combination gives anadrol the potential to be a dramatic muscle building product. Strength and weight gains achieved by athletes using it have been very substantial. The use of anadrol was quite abundant among the athletes we surveyed. Although it is powerful, it remains the highest threat for serious adverse reactions of any steroid used today. Due to the fact that it is a C - 17 Alfa alkalated steroid, it is very toxic to the liver. It also causes excessive water retention which can result in high blood pressure. Acne and hair loss reflect the drugs high DHT level. In long term use, this is the only drug which has substantiated evidence to cause liver cancer. Many of the athletes reported gynecomastia while using this drug which makes an anti- estrogen drug a must. Many others report an ill feeling while using anadrol, suffering headaches, stomach pains, and other problems. For most, this drug is just too hard on the body. Many experience a dramatic loss of weight and strength after the cycle as well. Some users can take its, for them, one or two tablets a day was the optimal dosage. Cycles on this drug should be kept short; four or five weeks.

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    Thanks very valuable information there greatly appreciate it and could you please explain what halo's properties are and the advantage of this drug??
    cheers bro

Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    Thanks very valuable information there greatly appreciate it and could you please explain what halo's properties are and the advantage of this drug??
    cheers bro
    do a search on it man it will tell you more than i could

Thread Information