magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

considering stopping second cycle.

i really don;t know what i should do here. I really want to follow through on this cycle, but im just not seeing the results i did the first go around. I started a prop E cycle about 6 weeks ago and i haven;t noticed any real significant changes. In fact the first 3 weeks i actually lost weight. I went from 235 to about 225 or so, luckily my strength didn;t go with that. Finally now im starting to creep back up. Another concern of mine is the **** pain with these injections. Every single shot cripples me... whereas in the first cycle they were pain free. Im pretty sure the gear is real because many on here use it with good results. Im eating pretty well but with school and work it's a little rough to get everything i need. Could this be holding me back this much???? Ill have to see how the weight is when i get to the gym today, if it's still going up then ill think about staying on, if not then i guess ill have to stop. On an up side though i have lost noticeable b/f (got the abs starting to poke through!)
    ok sorry for this little rant just wanted to talk out loud.
    if you guys have any advice feel free to share it with me or at least let me know what you think would be a wise choice.
    magic

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    ever try adding soy oil to injections? i never tried it, but my training partner did/does when he uses prop, ususally 4ml if hes injecting 1cc. it makes injection less painful with extra oil in it if your gear is strong

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    ever try adding soy oil to injections? i never tried it, but my training partner did/does when he uses prop, ususally 4ml if hes injecting 1cc. it makes injection less painful with extra oil in it if your gear is strong
    o it's not the prop that hurts, my bad. it's the **** test E. It's 300mg/ml and last time i had 250 i don;t think the extra 50 should really make it hurt this much more, it's getting to the point that it's ridiculous.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    yeah i heard 300mg/ml of Eth hurts,try the soy oil with that, it works for all injectables because its usually the liquid that test is suspended in.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Very good chance your diet is to blame. Post what you eat in a typical day so we can do process of elimination.
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 09-07-2004 at 08:45 AM.

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    **** bro, hope this works out for you somehow. I'm doing test e 300mg/ml too. At least I'm prepared for the worst now.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm shooting 300mg of Test Enan (actually doing 1.5cc/450mg along with 200mg/1cc of EQ ) together, and I've had NO pain at all.....What brand are u using?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i use prop at 700mg a week and i feel very little pain.. cut with b12.. it is d.l. prop and it is the shizzle! but diet does have a lot to do with it. my diet has sucked ass the past few weeks and i can tell a big difference.. time to hit the protien pretty hard again..

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm shooting 300mg of Test Enan (actually doing 1.5cc/450mg along with 200mg/1cc of EQ ) together, and I've had NO pain at all.....What brand are u using?
    using PL... not the old pl that turned scammer obviously. I noticed when i used my Sl prop i had no pain, but when i got the test e in it hurts like a bitch for at least a week... an i've tried every trick in the book, heating, using a heating pad, messaging, everything and i've had no luck... even tried cutting with b12!

i think i've decided to stop... it's so hectic right now in my life i don;t feel i can devote enough energy into it. Im going to use some creatine and start hitting up the cardio. i think im gonna go for a more ripped look now then massiveness... at least for the time being. Im going to florida in march and i would like the 6 pack to be out in full force.... of course im gonna try to down as much qulity food as possible (tons of protein) in an effort to maybe even gain a little more mass, but overall im pretty happy with my size (not my chest but thats a diff story)

ill have to reconsider when things cool down in my life.

Thread Information