LILLEN is offline Associate Member

Hormone levels after cycle.

how long time will it take to stabilase my own hormone level after a cycle??
    I know its hard to answer a qustion like this. And i know that it can take years if you have bad luck. But normaly ??

I use clomid for PCT

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LILLEN
    how long time will it take to stabilase my own hormone level after a cycle??
    I know its hard to answer a qustion like this. And i know that it can take years if you have bad luck. But normaly ??

I use clomid for PCT
    Very tough question. After my 2nd cycles, It tooks months for me to get back to normal. I broke out for over 4 months!!!!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm back to normal by the end of the PCT. However this time around...I've been off my PCT for weeks now...still having some estrogenic fat deposits when stopping the Adex/Ndex. The estrogen rebound is bugging the hell out of me. I start up the Ndex/Adex and it all goes away. Weird.

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    can anyone direct me to a thread where it explains what is estrogen rebound, how it occurs, and ways to prevent and treat it?

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I'm back to normal by the end of the PCT. However this time around...I've been off my PCT for weeks now...still having some estrogenic fat deposits when stopping the Adex/Ndex. The estrogen rebound is bugging the hell out of me. I start up the Ndex/Adex and it all goes away. Weird.
    I also have experienced this weirdness & ended up jumping back on the anti-es'...Next time I'm going to try a very slow taper off the anti's & see if this helps.
    BTW...belated congrats to you on your promotion...you to BLT & that other guy too...

Thread Information