Ches77 is offline Junior Member

Clen and Alcohol, How bad?

I want to start clen today but is GAME TIME, it is the first real game of the football series this sunday coming up and I have tickets for it, I'm going with a hot babe to it and meeting a buch of friend 3 hours before the game for a tailgate party, Should I wait for next week to start or just drink while on it? How bad can it be?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you cant avoid drinking while on any type of gear then you should re-evaluate your commitment to fitness. I know that may seem harsh but why would you want to put added stress on your body? you only got one, be smart with it.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Clen makes you sweat alot more = possible dehydration
    Alcohol makes you dehydrated as well so together = potential problems
    I would advise you to leave the drinking alone unless you are only having
    1-2 drinks and if it was me i wouldn't even do that...

Daven is offline Junior Member
    I don't think it would hurt to have 1 or 2 drinks, but it rarly stops at that. I would avoid it all together.

I agree with you 100%, I'm one of the first one saying not to dring when you are on a cycle, I did my first cycle about 4 months back for a total of 15 weeks and did not have a drop of alcohol in my body, but did not know if it shoud be the same way if I'm only on clen .

Thanks bro.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Dehydration is the only real issue here. If the game is this weekend and you want to party, start the clen on Monday.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Dehydration is the only real issue here. If the game is this weekend and you want to party, start the clen on Monday.
    I wouldn't say it is the only issue....clen is a stimulant while alcohol is a depresent. Mix enough of the two and you got serious problems. Just don't take clen that day and don't get shyt hammered retarted and you'll be cool.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I wouldn't say it is the only issue....clen is a stimulant while alcohol is a depresent. Mix enough of the two and you got serious problems. Just don't take clen that day and don't get shyt hammered retarted and you'll be cool.

I think that it is the only issue that could wind him up in the hospital as long as he isnt going to excess with either one. 300mcg of clen is bad and so is a .18 BAC. Obviously together, they are going to **** you up royaly. I just think that dehydration is the only concern if he is drinking within limits and not using too much clen.

I started today, so f**** drinking on sunday, if I went 3 months without it i can go a few weeks more.

Thank you guys for all your threads

Thread Information