bigordie is offline Member

frontload question

for first cycle i want to run dbol , test E. I have one question though...i have read of alot of bros jumpstarting their cycle with 4 weeks, around 30mg ED. My question is would it be effective to use the dbol as a jumpstart, but only run it for 3 weeks? Or will i just be harming my liver and not giving the dbol enough time to work.

1-12 test E 500mg/week
    1-3,4 dianabol 30mg ED
    1-15 nolva 20mg ED
    13-15 clomid 300-100-50*

6'3
    10%
    first cycle

*not sure if i will run clomid with the 300mg frontload or not...

thanks for the help bros

Daven is offline Junior Member
    It will help yes, but its best to run it for 4 weeks or so If you can.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    what is your reasoning for only wanting to run it for 3 weeks?

to be honest, im scared of the hepatoxy of the 17aa's...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    to be honest, im scared of the hepatoxy of the 17aa's...
    it's over rated

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    it's over rated
    do any of you run thistle at the same time as the dbol to counteract the stress on the liver or is it not worth the loss of possible gains?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    for first cycle i want to run dbol , test E. I have one question though...i have read of alot of bros jumpstarting their cycle with 4 weeks, around 30mg ED. My question is would it be effective to use the dbol as a jumpstart, but only run it for 3 weeks? Or will i just be harming my liver and not giving the dbol enough time to work.

1-12 test E 500mg/week
    1-3,4 dianabol 30mg ED
    1-15 nolva 20mg ED
    13-15 clomid 300-100-50*

6'3
    10%
    first cycle

*not sure if i will run clomid with the 300mg frontload or not...

thanks for the help bros

Honestly, you very well could get away with running it for ten weeks at that dose without causing liver values to sway too much outside the norm.

However, dianabol is still best used as a jumpstarter. I suggest you use it for the full 4 weeks. You could even bump your dose up to 35 or 40mg/ed if you have the excess.

With the clomid, I suggest running a constant 100mg dose for the duration of your PCT. I don't think the 300mg initial dose helps in any significant way. It seems like an arbitrary # to me.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Honestly, you very well could get away with running it for ten weeks at that dose without causing liver values to sway too much outside the norm.

However, dianabol is still best used as a jumpstarter. I suggest you use it for the full 4 weeks. You could even bump your dose up to 35 or 40mg/ed if you have the excess.

With the clomid, I suggest running a constant 100mg dose for the duration of your PCT. I don't think the 300mg initial dose helps in any significant way. It seems like an arbitrary # to me.

yeah i have the excess but they are the qv 25mg tabs so 1.5 ed (spaced out) comes to around 30mgs, due to the fact that they are underdosed a little.

with the clomid that is what i was thinking, it seems like alot of bros around here are switching to the 100 ed and i think that would be much easier and more stable. thanks for the help.

Daven is offline Junior Member
    do any of you run thistle at the same time as the dbol to counteract the stress on the liver or is it not worth the loss of possible gains?
    There is no loss of gains wtih mild thistle...

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ya I run milk thistle and a kidney blend while on i think it helps alot!!! But as far as 25 mg of dbol daily I think its a little too much for a NEWbIE. IM a firm believer in low doses- why take 25 mgs daily when you can take 10 and still get the same results! Your receptors are still fresh and the other 20 mgs or so, "is over kill".
    THATS my opinion and i have watched alot of guys gain 30 to 35 pounds off of 400mg of test and 10 -15 mg of DBOL !!! BUt for good results on dbol no matter what mg dosage you should run it for at least 4- 6 weeks!!!

MrDezel is offline Banned
    truthfully 17aa arnt bad at all if taken properly. No worse on the system then drinking a descent amount of beer.

Back in the day before people started getting really cautios when it came to compounds like dbol people would run it at high doses for up to 6 weeks.

I would say that 3 weeks would most certainly kickstart a cycle however.

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    25 mg of dbol daily I think its a little too much for a NEWbIE. IM a firm believer in low doses- why take 25 mgs daily when you can take 10 and still get the same results! Your receptors are still fresh and the other 20 mgs or so, "is over kill".

bump for info on the 10mgs a day

Thread Information