Thread: regrets?

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Question regrets?

hey everybody i know this is a stupid question and everything but i would like to get all the viewpoints before i jump into steroids . does anyone on this forum ever sometimes regret using steroids? i mean do you ever look back and be like i wish i wouldnt have done them? i know some of my older friends have gotten older and they say that they wish that they wouldnt have done them because of joint pains and stuff that they have to live with now....i was just wondering if anyone else feels the same??????????????????? thanks for your input, i just wanted to get some other peoples views on this subject

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Wow. How many times can you post this?

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No kidding..I just deleted this same thread 4 times..STOP hitting the submit buttom so many times..Once is plenty..

Doc M

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    No regrets.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Joint pain cant be blamed totally on steroid use . Ifr anything misuse. Testosterone decreases collagen synthesis, but there are so many steriods that promote collagen synthesis like Deca , Equipoise , Primobolan , Stanzolol. I will allways take these drugs with my Testosterone. Also HGH helps you with your joints as well. And actually what one could probally blame bad joints on is heavy lifting for years and years.

Even If I throw my HTPA out of wack thats fine Ill go on Hormone Replacement Therapy. And I dont plan on stopping anytime soon.

needle is offline Senior Member
    My only regrets are getting in to juice so young and not HAving the proper information about aas!!! If I knew what i did now I would have done it completely different.
    WERE all going to die some day so id rather be bigger then you while still alive!!! LOL
    just my opinion!! By the time I have joint pain it wont matter anymore!!!

max-it is offline Member
    I have no regrets. I have enjoyed my experience with aas. I have enjoyed the brotherhood of boards like these. I have enjoyed the lifestyle chages necessary to dedicate myself 100% to "the game". Most of all, i enjoy feeling good about myself. If i have a regret it is this, i regret not getting into the game when i was 28. You see, i have been working out since age 13, i once took great pride in being natural. This was in most part due to my impression of aas and its users. An impression cast upon me by a biased media. Having said this, my advice to you is to start slowly. Work your way up with each cycle. Do not ignore the benefits of anti e's and PCT. Use common sense and restraint, lifters are sometimes known as being a bit excessive. Best wishes.

MAX

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    hey sorry about hitting the post button so many times but my computer froze and didnt know if it went through!...but anyway, thanks for everyones input its good to get other peoples point of view. the only reason that i asked was that one of my family members told me not to use steroids even though he does, even though he is jacked and plays pro sports and gets his share of females. he said that if he had it to do all over he would go without because he says that they are addicting, he was just going to do one cycle but now he does them twice a year. so anyway thanks for the advice!

Thread Information