GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Question Test E and some EQ for you?

hey all this is my first time to the forum. i was wondering if anyone could offer a little advice.....im starting my second cycle soon, i have everything but the anti-estrogen so im waiting....im going to run it like this:

test e-500mg(1cc) per week(for 10 weeks)
    equipoise -400mg(1cc) per week(for 10 weeks)

and the guy threw in 20 tabs of proviron ....i read up that its good for blocking estrogen and ok as far as muscle gains go. should i take it at the end of my cycle as im on winding down to combat the estrogen? and MOST importantly will i need clomoid or nolv at the end? i am not sure if the dosages are high enough for me to need an anti e, prolly should tho just incase. what do you guys think?

can i use the same pin for both shots at the same time?

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    anyone got any advive?

jesse_james is offline Member
    you will need clomid at the end of the cycle and nolva ideally. run the clomid 2 weeks afta last test e shot at 300mg day 1, 100mg for 1 week, then 50mg for couple of weeks. keep the proviron on hand incase you encounter gyno, u should be ok tho, and yes you can use the same pin and mix the EQ and test in same syringe.

you mite wanna extend the test another week so both test and EQ will be out ure system at same time so you can start your pct with clomid and nolva

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    you will need clomid at the end of the cycle and nolva ideally. run the clomid 2 weeks afta last test e shot at 300mg day 1, 100mg for 1 week, then 50mg for couple of weeks. keep the proviron on hand incase you encounter gyno, u should be ok tho, and yes you can use the same pin and mix the EQ and test in same syringe.

you mite wanna extend the test another week so both test and EQ will be out ure system at same time so you can start your pct with clomid and nolva
    nolva on hand and for pct (along with clomid protocol).
    pct start 2 wks after last test e shot, but u have to stop eq a wk earlier.
    i think u need more gear coz eq is best if used for at least 12 wks...

MrDezel is offline Banned
    the EQ is okayyyyyyy at 10 weeks but would be better at 12 and the test should extend past the EQ by 2 weeks.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    the EQ is okayyyyyyy at 10 weeks but would be better at 12 and the test should extend past the EQ by 2 weeks.
    agree. your will be much happier with the results of the EQ if you bump it to 12 weeks. Then run that test 1 week longer....or 2 if you want.

Thread Information