Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    esco is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5

    Question Sustanon and Accutane

    Hey whats up guys, I was curious as to what your views are on taking accutane to remedy acne hightened by Deca and Sustanon cycle. Is it dangerous to take accutane WHILE on a Deca-Sauce cycle?

  2. #2
    The Iron Game Guest
    no its not dangerous, in fact for the last 4 months ive been on everything under the sun including winstrol , dianabol , anavar , eq, enanthate , sustanon and had it was only on high amounts of test that I started experiencing combined side effects such as higher BP more nose bleeds on accutane etc,

    Steroids & Accutane do 2 different things, accutane dries out oil glands, steroids increases the oil in the skin.

    I would not recommend doing them at the same time but yes if you want to prevent new acne use them. Im at 4 months and because of steroids im not fully cleared

  3. #3
    esco is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5

    Cool

    Thanks Ig, i appreciate our reply. I was also wondering if you get the monthly liver function and/or lipid panel test done. My dermatologist requires it.

  4. #4
    Full Intensity's Avatar
    Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,281
    IG, I am going to the doc to get a perscription for accutane. I herd that if u take it for ten months @ 40mg/ed that there is around an 80% chance that you'll never get acne again. (Assuming that the user does not take AS) Is there any truth to that? and i want to run accutane before/durring and post cycle. 40mg/ed before and after the cycle and 80mg durring the cycle. Will this stop and prevent acen? and will i be all cleared up when the cycle is over?

  5. #5
    The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by esco
    Thanks Ig, i appreciate our reply. I was also wondering if you get the monthly liver function and/or lipid panel test done. My dermatologist requires it.
    No I am going by feel, they are not as toxic on the liver as people will have you believe but there are other thins that should be measured. I got these on the black market though

  6. #6
    The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    IG, I am going to the doc to get a perscription for accutane. I herd that if u take it for ten months @ 40mg/ed that there is around an 80% chance that you'll never get acne again. (Assuming that the user does not take AS) Is there any truth to that? and i want to run accutane before/durring and post cycle. 40mg/ed before and after the cycle and 80mg durring the cycle. Will this stop and prevent acen? and will i be all cleared up when the cycle is over?
    I dont know where you heard this from. 10 months is quite a long time on accutane and im sure would increase the 80% chance of it not coming back. A normal cycle is 4-6 months in some cases being longer. They continue to work for months after treatment has stopped. If you are using steroids it is unlike in my honest opinion to kill the old and prevent the new. This all depends on how sensitive or prone you are to acne though.

  7. #7
    bigfig is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13
    take the accutane before your cycle. that is what i did and didnt brek out. if i were u i would just take b-5 pathenonic acid. they say it is natural accutane. look on www.absoluteacneinfo.com:

  8. #8
    esco is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5

    Cool

    Do you guys know what other things should be measured while on accutane? Sorry if i sound all paranoid, i just want to get the 411 fom you guys. I really want to take accutane while on my cycle, but ima bit hesitant on doing that. I dont really want to wait 5 months before my next cycle. I mean if you guys reccomend i wait, i'll definetly look into that. Other sites seem to be bias or something. Sup bigfig, i tried out pantothenic acid. It seems to work for a lot of people but me. Thanks for the replies guys.

  9. #9
    ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    318
    i took acutane while on sustanon for 8 weeks and i stayed perfectly clear.....i would say take it with the cycle and follow it for a few weeks after it to make sure u dontbreak out to the sus that is still wearingout

  10. #10
    esco is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5

    Cool

    Thanks ZTEM.

  11. #11
    xenithon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    777
    hi there guys,

    will other anti-acne antibiotics also work mid-cycle? i have been on riostatin for a while, cleared up well, scared it might come back with AS so I may stay on it if it starts to show up again. will something like riostatin still work? (i think its a tetracycline)

  12. #12
    sp33dg33k's Avatar
    sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Canada Eh!
    Posts
    533
    Originally posted by bigfig
    take the accutane before your cycle. that is what i did and didnt brek out. if i were u i would just take b-5 pathenonic acid. they say it is natural accutane. look on www.absoluteacneinfo.com:
    does b-5 pathenonic acid work? i get acne on my back if i dont watch my diet and i had a bad breakout at the end of my clomid therapy and am looking to clear it up without tanning all the time.

  13. #13
    The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by sp33dg33k


    does b-5 pathenonic acid work? i get acne on my back if i dont watch my diet and i had a bad breakout at the end of my clomid therapy and am looking to clear it up without tanning all the time.
    it works for some and does nothing for others, I cant see how this can be called natural accutane. it also needs to be taken in high doses which adds up. Actually it is cheaper for me to get accutane over here than it is to the required amount of b5.

  14. #14
    sp33dg33k's Avatar
    sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Canada Eh!
    Posts
    533
    what is the required amount of b5 IG?

  15. #15
    The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by sp33dg33k
    what is the required amount of b5 IG?
    between 2-5 grams daily depending on how bad you have it.

    as for your quote in your sig. I always have a bucket with me at the gym on leg day

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •