sat
    sat is offline New Member

gyno like "rice seeds"

hi guyz, i have damn gyno problem, there are something in my breast, like "rice seed", i thinks it's beginning of gyno. i started the clomid yesterday. (i'm on the middle of cycle) i take 2 tabs everyday, here's the question, will clomid stop the gyno and destroy that damn "rice seeds" or i must start to a stronger anti-estrogen like arimidex or nolvadex ?, what's ur recommend???

by the way i take 1 tab anadrol ed and 500mg sustanon ew,

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    JEEZUS CHRIST!!!

You didn't do any research before starting to take steroids did you???

Clomid is not used as an anti-estrogen, i'm not even sure if it does shit all for gyno. You have to take something like arimidex or nolvadex for gyno. Clomid is taken at the END of your cycle to bring up your natural test. levels!!!

sat
    sat is offline New Member
    hey i did researched ok*?

here it's:
    Although Clomid is a synthetic estrogen it also works as an antiestrogen. The reason is that Clomid has only a very low estrogenic effect and thus the stronger estrogens which, for example, form during the aromatization of steroids , are blocked at the recep-tors. These would include those that develop during the aromatiz-ing of steroids. This does not prevent the steroids from aromatizing but the increased estrogen is mostly deactivated since it cannot at-tach to the receptors.

Ironweb is offline Member
    Bump for a mod or vet.

Are your nipples sore and puffy those are signs of Gyno? Clomid is not gonna stop gyno I have not read anything to state otherwise. It will only kick start your own testicles. Therefore allowing your own production of testosterone to boot up (for a lack of a better word). If I am wrong someone please correct me. If you have any doubts take or get some nolvadex .

NightOp is offline Member
    ok, yes clomid is a weak estrogen blocker (at the site) but it is nothing compared to arimidex (or liquidex .. same thing) which blocks the test from converting to estrogen in the first place.. Nolvadex works like clomid as an estrogen blocker (at the site) but will not lower estrogen levels... Get some Arimidex AND Nolvadex or just nolvadex if you can't get both and start them now, they will fix your prob for sure unless you wait too long... Hit the clomid post cycle...

hammerhead is offline Member
    Proviron is another one. It's cheap (about a buck a pill) and prevents the aromatization to estrogen as well as blocking estrogen at the receptors. Always always always take an estrogen blocker with something as androgenic as anadrol and sustanon . if you asked us "what's the easiest way to get gyno - i want tits?" the answer would be to take anadrol and testosterone with no blocker.

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    You better buy some stuff fast man Nolvadex is cheaper but i hear armidex is better either one should work.. Good luck with the gyno problem man.

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    clomid is a STRONG antiestrogen

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    hey bros if u think clomid is antiestrogen and insist on usin it as AE then stop bodybuilding immediately inorder not to waste your body

africa, i think that "weak" and "strong" depend on what each person takes each word to mean... however RELATIVE to nolva, clomid is somewhat weak... no flame bro, but i think the mods will back me up on this one.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay bro's, here is a link explaining exactly what Clomid does, and also here is a link to what Novladex does. I mean if you guys know so much about Clomid and Nolvidex, why aren't you pros? You mean to tell me that you have these BB Pro guys, who say that Clomid is better than Novladex? So those guys are wrong and you guys are right,.. right? Well here is some info for those of you who don't want to do the research....
    http://www.decadurabolin.net/clomid.htm
    Here is one for Nolvadex :
    http://www.decadurabolin.net/nolvadex.htm
    But don't take my word for it, guys, hell get "gyno" if you want... I dont' want it.

sicilian,,, i have never used either, but EVERYTHING that i read and what the mods/vets say is that Nolva is a stronger antie than clomid... that is all im saying, take it easy

and btw- where are these "pros" that are saying that? im sorry but i just don't follow you on this one.
    Last edited by NightOp; 03-04-2002 at 07:26 PM.

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    Hey guys - it's almost futile. Bud I don't think you have gyno. If you dont have soreness or puffy nipple or some sort of iritation, and it is a rice shaped *hard* nodule in there than it's just a calcium deposit most likely.

M

Thread Information