JerzeyBoy is offline Member

What can I do in a position like this?

I know this might belong more in the ''AR lounge'' section rather than the Steroid question section but I wanted this to be acknowledged faster since it is something very important to me.

My best friend (like a brother) decided to get into Anabolic Steroids . He doesn't know a thing about A.S. and came to me for help. Now I know what your thinking ... why doesn't he just come on here and get the questions answered himself, well truthfully he doesn't have the patience to. And since this kid and me are so close, we are like more than brothers, more than family...I wanted to help him anyway rather than having him phuck himself up with **** he doesn't understand about juice. So I tell him lots of valuable information, things I learned from this board and what not...
    Now here comes the phucked up part... We both know this kid, a pretty big dude who has been on steroids for quite some time now, and he is feeding my friend pounds and pounds of pure bullsh*t. And of course, my friend is believing him and not me, for the simple fact than this guy is much bigger than me. I don't blame him to much, but still.

I am very nervous, I don't want this kid to do something stupid like listening to this idiot who is feeding him this ridiculous sh*t. Some of the things he's telling him is this:

1: A deca -only cycle is the best and safest alternative for a first cycle.
    2: You don't need test for a cycle. It's an option.
    3: Taking Nolvadex at 10 mg during cycle is a bad idea, as it will defeat the purpose of doing steroids in the first place.
    4: He was giving him an example of my boy's first steroid cycle. He said do deca first for about 2 months, than he can get into winstrol ...I mean seriously, how dumb could someone be, this **** makes no phucking sense, he's getting me so aggravated.
    5: He's also telling my boy the nolvadex is pretty expensive, that it's about $15 a pill.
    6: He told my boy that for PCT take nolvadex instead of clomid, as it is much better.

Upsetting and Sickening. He sounds like me when I first came on this website uneducated.

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I know this might belong more in the ''AR lounge'' section rather than the Steroid question section but I wanted this to be acknowledged faster since it is something very important to me.

My best friend (like a brother) decided to get into Anabolic Steroids . He doesn't know a thing about A.S. and came to me for help. Now I know what your thinking ... why doesn't he just come on here and get the questions answered himself, well truthfully he doesn't have the patience to. And since this kid and me are so close, we are like more than brothers, more than family...I wanted to help him anyway rather than having him phuck himself up with **** he doesn't understand about juice. So I tell him lots of valuable information, things I learned from this board and what not...
    Now here comes the phucked up part... We both know this kid, a pretty big dude who has been on steroids for quite some time now, and he is feeding my friend pounds and pounds of pure bullsh*t. And of course, my friend is believing him and not me, for the simple fact than this guy is much bigger than me. I don't blame him to much, but still.

I am very nervous, I don't want this kid to do something stupid like listening to this idiot who is feeding him this ridiculous sh*t. Some of the things he's telling him is this:

1: A deca -only cycle is the best and safest alternative for a first cycle.
    2: You don't need test for a cycle. It's an option.
    3: Taking Nolvadex at 10 mg during cycle is a bad idea, as it will defeat the purpose of doing steroids in the first place.
    4: He was giving him an example of my boy's first steroid cycle. He said do deca first for about 2 months, than he can get into winstrol ...I mean seriously, how dumb could someone be, this **** makes no phucking sense, he's getting me so aggravated.
    5: He's also telling my boy the nolvadex is pretty expensive, that it's about $15 a pill.
    6: He told my boy that for PCT take nolvadex instead of clomid, as it is much better.

Upsetting and Sickening. He sounds like me when I first came on this website uneducated.
    I would like to have some views on this to show my friend how ridiculous the sh*t this guy is telling him really is...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    What do you want us to say? Your friend obviously needs to research, but if he's going to listen to the ignorant big guy then he's going to fvck himself up. Its his choices, you can do all you can to help but in the end its him who's sticking the needle in.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    What do you want us to say? Your friend obviously needs to research, but if he's going to listen to the ignorant big guy then he's going to fvck himself up. Its his choices, you can do all you can to help but in the end its him who's sticking the needle in.
    Yeah I know he does. I just wanted other people to answer my thread. If he's not gonna just take my word for it, maybe he could see everyone on this website saying the same thing I am. The ''ignorant big guy'' is a phucking idiot.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I know he does. I just wanted other people to answer my thread. If he's not gonna just take my word for it, maybe he could see everyone on this website saying the same thing I am. The ''ignorant big guy'' is a phucking idiot.
    why not just get your buddy some nolva and only charge him what it costs. tell him the big is trying to rip him off and look cheap u can it so then you might convince him that you actually know a little. that would be the best way to get his attention real fast imo

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi83
    why not just get your buddy some nolva and only charge him what it costs. tell him the big is trying to rip him off and look cheap u can it so then you might convince him that you actually know a little. that would be the best way to get his attention real fast imo
    Yeah that does sound like a good idea. I'm more nervous about the deca -only cycle. Imagine doing only deca as a first cycle, how bad and dangerous that could be? You won't even get desired results in my opinion either...Test should always, always, always, always be in a cycle no matter what. As the quote on this website goes, "No test, no cycle." I could say that only a million times to him. I hope he listens to me and not this idiot man.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah that does sound like a good idea. I'm more nervous about the deca -only cycle. Imagine doing only deca as a first cycle, how bad and dangerous that could be? You won't even get desired results in my opinion either...Test should always, always, always, always be in a cycle no matter what. As the quote on this website goes, "No test, no cycle." I could say that only a million times to him. I hope he listens to me and not this idiot man.
    Well, all I can say is if he won't listen to you, he's making a big mistake. I have to do this all the time with my buddies....You can only do so much. Sometimes it takes a mistake for someone to learn. I guarantee if he does a Deca only cycle and gets Deca dick, he will find out that you were right all along....Doing a Deca only cycle won't kill him, but It will destroy his sex drive. Live and learn.....

All you have to do is ask your buddy to ask the other guy to back his knowledge up with some type of proof. Is this guy selling him the gear as well????

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, all I can say is if he won't listen to you, he's making a big mistake. I have to do this all the time with my buddies....You can only do so much. Sometimes it takes a mistake for someone to learn. I guarantee if he does a Deca only cycle and gets Deca dick, he will find out that you were right all along....Doing a Deca only cycle won't kill him, but It will destroy his sex drive. Live and learn.....

All you have to do is ask your buddy to ask the other guy to back his knowledge up with some type of proof. Is this guy selling him the gear as well????
    I also heard the deca-gyno is very harsh as well...

The most idiotic thing this guy said to my boy is to do just deca for two months first, than just winstrol , than keep going until he gets desired results. lol wwwwoowww.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

Yes he is, he's trying to jerk him out of money, why else would he tell him deca is $185 a bottle and nolva is $15 a pill...now thinking of it, this dude deserves an ass kicking.

Thread Information