Thread: Lower Back Pain

Caper24 is offline New Member

Lower Back Pain

When I take ANY gear I get tremendous lower back pain, I mean to the point where I cančt walk 50 feet, any help

Paingain is offline Banned
    are you taking any orals, and if so what are the dosages?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Even off cycle, I get pumps in my back that debilitate me after squating or deadlifting. AAS only worsen the pump. Stretch before leaving the gym, and rub some Icy-Hot on there or something.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im the same right now because im on d-bol. its not just at the gym, i can walk from one end of my office to the other and my lower back is killing me. if i lower the dose it helps alot though.

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    I heard you can get 'back pains' from eating too much protein.

It knackers your kidneys.

T.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caper24
    When I take ANY gear I get tremendous lower back pain, I mean to the point where I cančt walk 50 feet, any help
    drink around 2 gallons of water a day and see if that helps any..

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you should seek some professional medical advice first. All other advice is heresay. Being able not walking 50 ft has got nothing to do with drinking 2 gals of water.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Sounds like you should seek some professional medical advice first. All other advice is heresay. Being able not walking 50 ft has got nothing to do with drinking 2 gals of water.

He's exagerating, and he doesnt need to see a doctor. This is a common issue.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    He's exagerating, and he doesnt need to see a doctor. This is a common issue.
    Agreed.

Up the water intake...and try to stretch.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Ya, f the doctors and their PROFESIONAL OPPINONS!

nah, im just bustin balls. It could be a back pump, or it could just be a dehydrated system overall. Drink some more water and see if it continues.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Hey I just started to experiencing the same thing last week right after I did squat, it went away in 3 days, but this morning I did squats again and it got worst with each set, by the 4th set I was done, driving home was a bytch, just stop hurting a few minutes ago. I am on d-bol also.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course it could be the gear as I too experienced back pumps from D-bol recently. But the post said ALL GEAR. If he has a medical issue than it will be amplified with higher blood pressure caused by the use of AAS. Sure you can increase uptake of water and if he is exagerating about 50 ft (probably yes) it still sounds like its bad. This is only speculation as no info was given on type & doses & age ect..

Back pain

No I mean any gear, orals, injections anything. I use to think it was just enathate, but now I get it with anything. A friend of mine told me that it may be my diet also, have ot make it cleaer I guess. Well it gets so bad that I am off the stuff now, and doubt I will use agian. Just not worth it.

BTW: It is litteraly 50 feet, and the pain is all I can bear...

shootdeep is offline Member
    i agree, up the water and kill the salt. don't eat any processed foods for a week and see if it helps you. i used to have problems too and went with an extrememly low sodium diet while on and it's 100% better. the only other weird thing that's happened to me is when i shoot any type of test in my glutes i get lower back spasms. but it only happens with test. good luck

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    ah yes, the dreaded lower back pain issue.......... it is a combo of things. how's your urine? color? any pain? any 'forcing' to p? get cotton mouth often? what's your diet? how heavy are you training? do you rotate from heavy, to moderate, to light before doing a heavy routine? age? stretching? overall fitness level? are you active outside the gym? have you considered frame limitations? perhaps your body frame cannot handle the weight even tho the muscle can? do you pay any attention to lower back health issues? does your fourm go to crap with increased resistance?

drol,eq, and dbol are notorious for discomfort during a pump. winny dries the cartlidge out. other stuff may cause too much water retention. have any blood test results? rbc count, electrolyte count, na/K ratios, kid/liv enzymes, ever test during cycle, post cycle and then off cycle?

could be a lot things or combos, be more careful, just my opinion, peace.

Thread Information