bez
    bez is offline New Member

Unhappy first signs of gyno?

hi.... hope you can help me with this guys:
    i'm on my first cycle and today starting on week 3 i have noticed a small increase in the size of my right nipple. it dosen't hurt or itch and i can't feel anything unusual in it besides it's a little larger and swollen. Is the first sign of gyno developing or just water rentention?
    so far i have been taking
    week 1: 250mg sust + 15mg d-bol
    week 2: 250mg sust + 20mg d-bol
    week3: 500mg sust +30mg d-bol. i'm only at day one in this week, for the rest of the cycle im gonna stay with 500mg sust. and stop d-bol after week 3.
    Should i stop d-bols now and take anit e's? i have nolva and proviron . i just wanna be on the safe side. what would you recommend?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    id say it was water - dont get me wrong, im lucky and have never suffered gyno, but from what iv read here i would expect your nipple to be VERY sensitive/ itchy if it was gyno.

keep a check on other comments here and pay CLOSE attention to your nipple - remember, fiddling with the dam thing might MAKE it feel sensitive!!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    it could be just water retention.are they itchy and scratchy,and any burning?i wouldnt worry about it especialy at those doses they are relatively low.if u do feel the symptoms listed above then start with one nov a day.oh and one more thing dont think about it because your gonna get paranoia gyno,

bez
    i hope it's just water too....... is it too late to take anti-e's when it starts to get itchy and sensitive?
    think im gonna stop the d-bols now.
    have anyone ever noticed any sides from nolva or proviron ?

bez
    no burning or itching at all. just a little swollen. i know its low dosages but im really afraid of gyno, and i just wanna be on the safe side

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    it'd be better for you to stop sust+dbol even if you are taking low dosages,and take arimidex now+nolva...if it continues go to see a doctor and ask him,you can't stay with this bro

Thread Information