BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Arimidex....should i???

Last cycle i ran ldex and nolva (.25mg and 10mg ed). This cycle (prop/tren ) i only planned on running nolva at 10mg ed and cutting out the ldex. Now i am starting to reconsider. I know that it is cheap, but i dont want to hear that reason...im just curious to see what others believe is the best preventative measure. Do i need it?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Im running it in my current cycle. not too sure if I need it, but it can't hurt, right?

max-it is offline Member
    I'm running it on this cycle. I did not run it on my last cycle of test and dbol and blew up with moon face pretty bad. Since adding it to this cycle i have not had significant water retention. If you are concerned about water retention and its possible sides ie. hypertension then absolutely add it. I have to admit i cut my does slightly this week because i wanted to gain a little water weight for the mechanical advantage it offers. I plan on adjusting my dosage as needed throughout my cycle.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I ran it with my last dbol /enanthate cycle because obviously that is one that heeds great water retention. However, this prop/tren cutter should yield significantly less water...

Thread Information