Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member

When to throw in dbol??

Hello, I'm trying to decide which dbol /enanthate combo will yield the best results for a powerlifting meet in early December. I've got enough test to run 750mg for 10 weeks, plus 100 tabs of dbol (10mg).

Option A
    wks 1-10------750mg/wk enan
    wks 7-10------30mg dbol/ ED

Option B
    wks 1-4-----30mg dbol/ED
    wks 1-10-----750mg/wk enan

Option A will have me hopped up on both test and dbol come meet day, but the downside is that it takes like 5 weeks for me to start feeling strength gains from enanthate. So, even though I'd prolly be makeing some huge gains just before the meet, I'd really only have about 5-sauced up weeks before the meet.

Option B gets the gains rolling in right away, but then leaves me with just the test come meet day.

I'd appreciate some advice as to which is a better option for a powerlifter. Thanks.

option B to kick start your cycle. i dont see any reason to put it in at the end of your cycle because your test would have already kicked in.....

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    option B to kick start your cycle. i dont see any reason to put it in at the end of your cycle because your test would have already kicked in.....
    this is an interesting question, one which will certainly result in differeces in opinion. with all do respect to the previous response, i must suggest option b. i say this only because of your unique situation. because you have meet at the end of your cycle that will require you to be at your strongest, i think that the advantages of having the strength gains dbol offers during the meet outweighs the benefit of jumpstarting your cycle.

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    Bodybuilders = Option B (Providing you "fine-tune" come contest time)

Powerlifters = Option A

Thread Information